WWE 2K15 Roster Reveal Livestream & Discussion

Smacktalks

If it wasn't for the leaked videos, we'd have seen just three in game characters via screenshots, the marketing has been woeful so far.

yeah i know.. but it was like this last year, and we all know that 2K was running the Promotion show. but yeah i missed the first segment of the reveal and kinda glad i did.  If i sat there for an hour and half of that - them asking the same questions 3 and 4 times, i would have been beyond upset

Just doesn't make sense to me, it looks amazing so just show it. At least seeing the ingame models would have cushioned the blow of a poor roster.

Oh and the 9.99 stuff, makes me not want to watch wrestling anymore.

Just doesn't make sense to me, it looks amazing so just show it. At least seeing the ingame models would have cushioned the blow of a poor roster.

Oh and the 9.99 stuff, makes me not want to watch wrestling anymore.

yeah i agree and as far as the 9.99 stuff goes, i haven't watched WWE since the WWE Network went full swing (pun intended) - and that is the raw after mania lol

You haven't seen the worse of it then!

Watch "So how many times they mentioned The Network?" on YouTube

So how many times they mentioned The Network?:

Edited by bluemonkeymagic

You haven't seen the worse of it then!

Watch "So how many times they mentioned The Network?" on YouTube

So how many times they mentioned The Network?:

LOL No thank you LOL that's something i prefer not to live through.

but i'll say this

If they announce more legends, i'll be happy,

If they announce 4 on 4 matches i'll be happy

if they annoucce 4 man entrances, i'll be happy

if they announce free roam fca matches (i know they said you can't brawl in the crowd this is different) i'll be happy

If any of the last 3 things i've mentioned happens gameplay wise, i'll be happy.

3 way tag matches need to be added too but where are the new age outlaws? Tag champs before mania.

guess they're getting the big e usos and curtis axel treatment lol and yeah i'd love 3 way tag matches (the non-hardcore type)

Ah! It's just clicked, they didn't announce 80s Hogan last night, he's not on the roster page. I'm hoping that means that more legends are coming too.

Edited by bluemonkeymagic

The roster reveal definitely hurt my massive hype for this game. No in game footage sucked, but I was expecting it. I was really disappointed by who wasn't on the roster, a roster, by the way, that they promoted as THE roster, but never as only part of the roster, which it was. I'm hoping some of my favorites make it in. I'm sure Emma, Paige, Bo, will be in, but this was handled poorly. Not having Kane or Cody or BNB at the reveal despite putting them on the official site after was weird. I'm just so bummed out Christian might not make it in while Rey Mysterio, who's been out longer than him, and I quit CM Punk is still in. I'm happy those two are in, but Christian has a stronger case than them.

I can see 2k pushing it back or atleast they would if they didn't have a yearly contract. This was a big step from the last game's engine and it's on new consoles to boot. I can understand not seeing models yet, but the closer we get, the more I get concerned. I thought it was a cool mystery hype, but after all this work in progress and no entrance with models and no proper gameplay/trailer, it feels scary to know this game comes out in about a month and a half. It's crazy.

Edited by BaylEmma

I'm someone who likes using wrestlers from a past generation. I also don't mind if they keep the roster current. I know there'll be one brave soul who will agree with me when I say stop using the word legends. People need to learn the difference between legend and what the WWE considers a Hall of Famer. For the past couple games there haven't been many legends. Hall of Famers yes, legends no

i was pretty upset by the roster reveal because they didnt show ingame videos and not even reveald the complete current day roster (missing on guys like ryback and bad news barrett)

also, jericho hat no tats and look more like gordon ramsay than chris jericho on his render

the complete list of current guys is relatively satisfying for me

i dont need los matadores or the great khali

just hope we get some more nxt guys for the now confirmed nxt part of mycarreer and i hope for some decent guys for a ruthless agression era universe

Edited by Krrush2

i was pretty upset by the roster reveal because they didnt show ingame videos and not even reveald the complete current day roster (missing on guys like ryback and bad news barrett)

also, jericho hat no tats and look more like gordon ramsay than chris jericho on his render

just hope we get some more nxt guys for the now confirmed nxt part of mycarreer and i hope for some decent guys for a ruthless agression era universe

Jericho having no tats is very weird. I don't see why he wouldn't. I mean, one is Fozzy's logo. So, maybe it's copyright it or something, but his other one isn't. Very strange.

Jericho having no tats is very weird. I don't see why he wouldn't. I mean, one is Fozzy's logo. So, maybe it's copyright it or something, but his other one isn't. Very strange.

Just an old render, all they need is the texture and there you go.Jericho returned after the renders where made that's why some are already outdated.

I'm getting the feeling they are actually not including legends who have been deceased/not scanned (besides Punk) in this year's game..legends could very well end up being just

• Hulk Hogan
  • Steve Austin
  • Ric Flair
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Kevin Nash
  • Booker T
  • Sting

With other slots in game being 'Retro' slots of HHH, HBK etc.

da legnds i wunt ar

~Doink da clown

~Virgil

~Linda McMan

~Mae Yung (in hur nippl tassls)

~China (whoever dat is lol)

dats al i want xxxxxcx

da legnds i wunt ar

~Doink da clown

~Virgil

~Linda McMan

~Mae Yung (in hur nippl tassls)

~China (whoever dat is lol)

dats al i want xxxxxcx

Mae Yung & China = Kaientai

Just an old render, all they need is the texture and there you go.Jericho returned after the renders where made that's why some are already outdated.

That's what I hope. It's certainly an old render for sure. And I would say that this roster reveal felt rushed and partly unorganized. I don't think 2k would do it if they didn't have to honestly. 

Anyways, here's to hoping that he gets his tats. I'm still going to be concerned until we get final footage/images of Jericho. Will it break the game if he doesn't have the tats? Not at all, but it's something I hope he has and see no reason for why he shouldn't have one.

i dont think they put him in without the tats

he had them last year on his current ingame model so this would be very very strange if they erased them now

i just wondered why theyre not on the render

i also hope that we get rollins and ambrose in current attire or at least that superstar heads make a return and someone who has talent for that kind of stuff makes them very soon ;)

im glad to see kidd, gabriel, woods and the wyatt family on the game

hope they put a little bit more effort into the movesets this year so that not every 2nd wrestler has the float over ddt as running grapple

It seems like they haven't released the full roster as they are not sure how much of the roster can be completed in time for release. The is a month and a half away and not actually having screenshots of most of the ps4 models this late into the development is strange.

It seems like they haven't released the full roster as they are not sure how much of the roster can be completed in time for release. The is a month and a half away and not actually having screenshots of most of the ps4 models this late into the development is strange.

I agree. I've said it before, but it feels like they're taking a gamble with this game. They're not promoting it very well either which is odd, so it feels like you don't really know what you're exited about. This might hurt initial sales. It also feels as though they originally had a lot more planned for the game, but inevitably ran out of time. 

Jericho won't have his tattoos. All of his ink are band related imagery: Eddie from Iron Maiden, a Helloween Jack'o'Lantern, The cover from One by Metallica, and the Sin and Bones' Fozzy cover.

do you even hear yourself last year y2j had 1 of his tattoo's this year he will have them all, there's nothing copyright about it, they're just tattoo's everybody has them.

do you even hear yourself last year y2j had 1 of his tattoo's this year he will have them all, there's nothing copyright about it, they're just tattoo's everybody has them.

only one thats copyrighted is eddy, but thats easy to change to something esle... and Phenom why do you think cm punk never had the cobra and Pepsi tattoo

normal_Flaco_ChrisJericho_72dpi_8x10~0.j

8227027966_86f52ff019_z.jpg

2690258_f260.jpg

Fozzy-Sin-And-Bones.jpg

iron_maiden_powerslave_by_kronicx-d4btji

oh but hey, what do I know about copyright laws? Can't wait to see Punk's Pepsi and Cobra tattoos too in the game.

Oh wait.