WWE 2K15 Roster Reveal Livestream & Discussion

Smacktalks

If there's no legends in the game, i ain't buying this shit.

Stone Cold, Sting, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Booker T, Kevin Nash, Triple H (Retro), HBK, Ric Flair. All confirmed for this years game.

and that's not enough compared to who all you got.

it was balanced, yet you complained..

20 legends in a wwe game where the rest is current i don't see why you are bitching like a 16 year old that just had his car keys taken away from his parents for a month

They clog up the roster and have pretty much no use after Nostalgia lessons.

The reason for the decline in sales is mostly to do with the same argument wrestling fans use on John Cena.

Same Old Shit!

Yeah, if we would have had another Nostalgia mode or whatever people call it, half of the forums would be complaining about "Same Old Shit" and the other half would be jizzing in their diapers. I think it boiled down to the modes, gameplay and graphics when it came to it, people got tired of Road to Wrestlemania also.

If current tracks were supported in the next gen versions and if CC is still in the game, it wouldn't really rub me the wrong way if it was current only, but since i know for a fact that custom tracks won't be possible (atleast this year) and we don't know about CC (which is kinda pointless without custom tracks) that's why titan, myself 4th doctor and others are upset over 2k's choices. I mean we have the greatest caw makers in the world on these forums but that really doesn't help if the entrances end up being generic because sony and microsoft decided not to include the ability to add music to the damn consoles and when they do decide to do it, it just may be too damn late for this game

You can always stay on last gen for the soundtracks.

They clog up the roster and have pretty much no use after Nostalgia lessons.

again what's it to you if you have everyone that's on the current roster? Are you that ******* selfish? Oh wait i forgot whom i was talking to.. teenagers are always selfish.. I'm done

You can always stay on last gen for the soundtracks.

yeah i know thats why i'm torn right now.. i want custom soundtracks but i want the visual upgrades and the my career mode.. it's sort of an I want my cake and want to eat it too kind of complex.  But atleast i'm not being selfish like Tamer, i mean really he wants the entire 92 slots of characters filled with only current guys.  He acts like his group is the only group that plays these games.  People like that are really starting to get on my nerves.  I propose 20 legends vs half the roster filled with legends yet he still doesn't want it.  I'm sorry, we were talking about custom tracks LOL i guess i got sidetracked.

But yeah i think i'll just suck it up and just get 2k15 and destiny for ps4. I'm practically done with last gen.. I just haven't sold my 360 yet

I don't think Legends clog up the roster at all. I'd say the average player will use them more than most of the main roster anyway. 

Not to mention i proposed that AFTER the 10 superstars that are missing from the current roster were added to it, that we legends fans should get atleast 20 legends.  Tamer says no, they will clog up the roster.  How the heck would they clog up the roster if the full current roster is, well, full and current? what he's saying is basically he just wants what he wants and doesn't give a damn whether anyone else gets what they want in these games.  That's like him saying "i don't like universe, it shouldn't be in cause i don't play it. besides there's showcase mode and my career - deal with it" He's like most (not all) teenagers that always have to throw a temper tantrum to get what they want or their point across.  I'm sick of it actually.

My beef with you Fozy was just that you felt the game was the same and we have different perceptions of that (plus we haven't actually seen the game really in motion aside from 4 year olds so i really can't make my judgement on 2k15's new mechanics yet.  But tamer is just acting like a spoiled brat that's just used to always getting his way.

Used to getting my way? You had nostalgia for 2 games in a row!

i don't care about a mode.. i just want legends in the game.  That's the part you don't get.  And you've had a current roster since Smackdown the game on ps1 all the way to WWE12 what's your problem.. Why can't you compromise. I hope you learn some stuff as you get older because you will find as you get older that you can't always have your way

Used to getting my way? You had nostalgia for 2 games in a row!

i don't care about a mode.. i just want legends in the game. That's the part you don't get. And you've had a current roster since Smackdown the game on ps1 all the way to WWE12 what's your problem.. Why can't you compromise. I hope you learn some stuff as you get older because you will find as you get older that you can't always have your way
I did compromise, in WWE 13 and 2K14.

You two are arguing about different things.

i'm just going to leave it alone.  I'm about to be 34 in 29 days so i really don't need to be arguing with an out of control teenager. I know what i want and expect out of these games.  As long as the moves and entrances from 2k14 legends haven't been removed i guess i can make due.  Congrats tamer you got what you want.  I hope you're happy with that

This is my opinion...

But I'm actually happy with the roster... I mean more will be added via DLC (hopefully). I've always been a current roster type of guy, I never really touched the legend roster apart from '13, but that's a different story as they literally had a whole roster devoted to them.

I'm just glad that I'll be able to focus on a good current Universe mode with enough midcarders to keep it going.

I can't wait to see what (if) the DLC turns out to be. Or if there is more already in game guys that are yet to be revealed.

The problem with this current roster is that it isn't that current.

well it's not finished being announced yet

DLC Bo Dallas???? Really you guys are excited over that????? Who else Adam Rose???? Stardust???? Wwe has a weak roster anyways no star potential...but like I said u guys are going to buy it anyways even if it had 30 superstars.....

DLC Bo Dallas???? Really you guys are excited over that????? Who else Adam Rose???? Stardust???? Wwe has a weak roster anyways no star potential...but like I said u guys are going to buy it anyways even if it had 30 superstars.....

No star potential? Neville, Cesaro, Ascension, Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Steen, Devitt, KENTA, Ziggler, Barrett, Big E, Zayn and Bray Wyatt are no star potential? Get your head out of your ass.
  • Like 2

No star potential? Neville, Cesaro, Ascension, Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Steen, Devitt, KENTA, Ziggler, Barrett, Big E, Zayn and Bray Wyatt are no star potential? Get your head out of your ass.

Dude steen Kenta devitt haven't even had a match in a NXT ring...Zayn would be nice the only real talented one in NXT

Dude steen Kenta devitt haven't even had a match in a NXT ring...Zayn would be nice the only real talented one in NXT

Have you seen the quality matches they have produced in the Indies?

Once again, Neville.

People who want legends should go play Legends of Wrestling for PS2.

that's real shady and selfish but whatever.. i'm content with the roster so far.  But if punk's model if f'd up to high heaven like booker t's was the last 3 years i will be upset

I wasn't happy with the reveal, I wanted to see ingame entrances like every other year and it makes me a tad nervous about the game slipping past its intended release date.

For those asking for legends, there are legends. We were spoilt the past couple of years with AE mode and 30 years of wrestlemania. If you go back to the older games, the amount of legends is about right.

I was hoping for more legends and was a bit disappointed.

I was more disappointed about the current roster not being very current. I wanted Rusev, Bo Dallas etc and it's clear that they need to move that cut off date to get the game more up to date. They could have at least updated the shield members...Modders can do stuff like this, Yukes have no excuse.

The game went from an anticipation rating of 10 down to a 5 last night for me. I'm just hoping that we are going to see a few more names added.

I wasn't happy with the reveal, I wanted to see ingame entrances like every other year and it makes me a tad nervous about the game slipping past its intended release date.

For those asking for legends, there are legends. We were spoilt the past couple of years with AE mode and 30 years of wrestlemania. If you go back to the older games, the amount of legends is about right.

I was hoping for more legends and was a bit disappointed.

I was more disappointed about the current roster not being very current. I wanted Rusev, Bo Dallas etc and it's clear that they need to move that cut off date to get the game more up to date. They could have at least updated the shield members...Modders can do stuff like this, Yukes have no excuse.

The game went from an anticipation rating of 10 down to a 5 last night for me. I'm just hoping that we are going to see a few more names added.

UGH they aren't delaying the game.. it's just their poor marketing strategy to hardly release info so it gets everyone talking.  And THQ mentioned this back in svr11 when Marcus became community manager about how back in the days you would only hear about game development in magazines and website articles and that was it (not speaking of wrestling genre but all types of games).  Mortal kombat back in the day the only thing you would really get out of the developers is what "Mortal Day" it would be released on and who won the previous tournament.  Yeah times have changed but not for the better if you ask me.

If it wasn't for the leaked videos, we'd have seen just three in game characters via screenshots, the marketing has been woeful so far.

Edited by bluemonkeymagic