WWE 2K15 Roster Reveal Livestream & Discussion

Smacktalks

I hope that this is true, and there will be more. Right now, it looks incredibly sparse, compared to WWE 2K14s roster.

Good to see Tyson Kidd though. I liked to play with him in the games before.

Edited by Chris3:16

Seems kinda silly to only reveal half the roster on your big roster reveal special.  I guess IGN has to have something to fill up a news day now that their big "battle royal" is over.  :/

so all those included at the official roster page aren't the full roster? maybe there's some dlc roster pack still to be revealed, as paige isn't in the ingame roster.

so all those included at the official roster page aren't the full roster? maybe there's some dlc roster pack still to be revealed, as paige isn't in the ingame roster.

The full roster hasn't been revealed yet. Why would they announce DLC?

Thought they would at least show the models instead of pics for a reveal lol,hope they updated the attires Romans render with his old vest they had was awful.

Roster Reveal and WWe.com combined are 61 superstars and divas.

On the official roster page ar 59...... :/

I think I will just wait a few days till things sort themselves out!

right now i can just say i hope all these current roster people are happy.  as far as i can tell it doesn't look like we'll get many legends unless it comes from cc or dlc and that's if cc is in the game and on current gen not gonna really make a big deal since there's no custom tracks

They're definitely taking a risk with the whole current roster thing. The last two games sold very well because of their roster appeal, and reached fans from outside of the current product. I think 2K are testing the water here to see how a current game holds up..

Nostalgia sells.. very well. 

They're definitely taking a risk with the whole current roster thing. The last two games sold very well because of their roster appeal, and reached fans from outside of the current product. I think 2K are testing the water here to see how a current game holds up..

Nostalgia sells.. very well. 

exactly.. To be fair i would have been fine with another nostalgia mode since universe and my career are in.  This whole thing smells of THQ all over again (except they preferred adding legends) This reminds me of how boring SVR09 and 10 was with no legends hardly lol

I'm not a fan of the whole Current roster vs Legends arguments, I don't take sides. You said Nostalgia sells, yet '13 had lower sales than '12 and 2K14 had lower sales than '13.

1397696149050.gif

I don't think Nostalgia is the solution.

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of the whole Current roster vs Legends arguments, I don't take sides. You said Nostalgia sells, yet '13 had lower sales than '12 and 2K14 had lower sales than '13.

1397696149050.gif

yet svr11 was nothing but a current roster and had lower sells than 13 and 14

1397696149050.gif

rock_not_impressed.jpg

Sales have been up and down for years, yet the two games with Nostalgia modes have sold better than the last five games in the SmackDown vs Raw series... 

Exactly, have a small legends roster, spend more time making Universe and MyCareer the best possible modes along with polished off gameplay and then you've got sales.

The reason for the decline in sales is mostly to do with the same argument wrestling fans use on John Cena.

Same Old Shit!

Yeah, if we would have had another Nostalgia mode or whatever people call it, half of the forums would be complaining about "Same Old Shit" and the other half would be jizzing in their diapers. I think it boiled down to the modes, gameplay and graphics when it came to it, people got tired of Road to Wrestlemania also.

The reason for the decline in sales is mostly to do with the same argument wrestling fans use on John Cena.

Same Old Shit!

Yeah, if we would have had another Nostalgia mode or whatever people call it, half of the forums would be complaining about "Same Old Shit" and the other half would be jizzing in their diapers. I think it boiled down to the modes, gameplay and graphics when it came to it, people got tired of Road to Wrestlemania also.

If current tracks were supported in the next gen versions and if CC is still in the game, it wouldn't really rub me the wrong way if it was current only, but since i know for a fact that custom tracks won't be possible (atleast this year) and we don't know about CC (which is kinda pointless without custom tracks) that's why titan, myself 4th doctor and others are upset over 2k's choices. I mean we have the greatest caw makers in the world on these forums but that really doesn't help if the entrances end up being generic because sony and microsoft decided not to include the ability to add music to the damn consoles and when they do decide to do it, it just may be too damn late for this game

If there's no legends in the game, i ain't buying this shit.

Stone Cold, Sting, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Booker T, Kevin Nash, Triple H (Retro), HBK, Ric Flair. All confirmed for this years game. Edited by Tamer™

If there's no legends in the game, i ain't buying this shit.

Stone Cold, Sting, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Booker T, Kevin Nash, Triple H (Retro), HBK, Ric Flair. All confirmed for this years game.

and that's not enough compared to who all you got. 

it was balanced, yet you complained..

20 legends in a wwe game where the rest is current i don't see why you are bitching like a 16 year old that just had his car keys taken away from his parents for a month