WWE 2K15 Roster Reveal Livestream & Discussion

Smacktalks

Meh, then I might sit it out and check out the renders later since I'm sure some lovely bloke here will post them all... And inbox me the link since I generally don't visit these sections.

Sting promoting the shit out of the network and Tyson Kidd is in the fucking game!!!! NXT superstars have to be in now since you start in NXT in career mode.

Man! Seriously?!?! Just some fucking renders??? WTF 2k?!?! You made us wait this long just to look at renders??? And nothing new...Old shield attires...Really? -_-

Sting promoting the shit out of the network and Tyson Kidd is in the fucking game!!!! NXT superstars have to be in now since you start in NXT in career mode.

Bayley and Charlotte, anyone?  ;)

Bayley and Charlotte, anyone?  ;)

YES

When does this end? I have family over atm so I can't watch it, but I'd like to catch up. There's gonna be a full version of it on youtube right?

So, thus far, the Divas roster looks like this:

AJ

Naomi

Brie

Nikki

Tamina (!)

Cameron (unofficial)

Still room for a couple more.

AJ

Naomi

Brie

Nikki

Tamina (!)

Cameron (unofficial)

I'll say others are Alicia Fox,Emma,Eva Marie,Layla,Natalya,Paige and Summer Rae

They said they were doing the reveal in 3 segments. That was 3 segments but, a lot of guys haven't been mentioned. I mean they didn't even say Kane. Da fuq?

They said they were doing the reveal in 3 segments. That was 3 segments but, a lot of guys haven't been mentioned. I mean they didn't even say Kane. Da fuq?

They can't count surely :p 

AJ

Naomi

Brie

Nikki

Tamina (!)

Cameron (unofficial)

I'll say others are Alicia Fox,Emma,Eva Marie,Layla,Natalya,Paige and Summer Rae

Take out Eva and Alicia and that'd be a damn fine Divas roster.

AJ

Naomi

Brie

Nikki

Tamina (!)

Cameron (unofficial)

With the NXT announced; + Bayley, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss and maybe Becky Lynch.

AJ

Naomi

Brie

Nikki

Tamina (!)

Cameron (unofficial)

With the NXT announced; + Bayley, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss and maybe Becky Lynch.

I mean they haven't announced alot of main roster people let alone NXT guys :(