WWE vs UFC project

BigChrisSpirito

Gonna be honest here, should have took abit more time on some of these, some look decent some look real bad, attires are good on all... allthough some of the glove logo's are upside down.

Pete, I did invite you on board bud to help with things. I'm sorry to hear you aren't too keen on the work we've done. I think the quality is excellent along with the effort put forth by everybody involved. Come October this game will probably sit and collect dust in the majority of most players game collections as they will migrate over to 2K15. The idea behind this project was to complete it fast so that it can hold people over and be something new, fun & different to play until October. I love a highly detailed caw that takes weeks of work but in all honesty when playing as long as the attires are spot on and the form/face is good I don't think about nose tilt and eyebrow angle. Between the renders, real walkout music, fighter specific walkout shirts & tats plus killer arenas I accept what I'm playing and have the experience at least on my end that I'm having a match between Lyoto Machida and Chuck Liddell for example and playing a UFC game. I think a project of this scope could have taken 6 months but between DRE, PAC, SMK and myself we have knocked it outta the park and given the community a great quality batch of caws/arenas and logos to play with. If you want to contribute a fighter I have single handedly uploaded close to 500 UFC inspired logos since the beginning of July and still welcome a contribution from yourself. Everyday I get 5 or 6 Xbox live requests for fighters so there's still lots of guys out there who could be added to the save :)

My comment has nothing to do with that bud, im just saying some of them look barely like their rl conterpart, fair enough you settle for a render and attire over it actually looking like the fighter, but as a CAWER, and knowing what is acheivable in caw mode, most could be a hell of alot better, some body morphs are alien like, I know the effort you guys put in, i'm just saying some are pants. :)
All I can do is laugh. :lol You're such a twat that it's sort of endearing. We're "CAWERS" too, man. In fact, I was part of the CAWing community long before you came around. The good ole days, back before everyone cool and talented left, and were replaced by twats such as yourself. I bet none of you window lickers even remember APM, or Capone, or Zurick. If you know the mode inside and out like you say, where are all of your releases this year, Pete? You act all high and mighty but you haven't done fuck all. If all the attires weren't already made, I would've added detailing to the CAWs of Dre's that I tweaked. True, Most of them aren't perfect, but if everyone had taken the time required to get them to that point, this project wouldn't be done for another month or so.
Ah zurick, thats a name i havent heard around these parts in a while. Nice to see people remember him still Edited by D-Driller

All hail pac... shut up you clown! All im fucking saying is SOME of these look very poor... never said im better that anyone ever.

I've said good effort, but hey... efforts fuck all without execution. "Twat" haaa fuck off.

UPDATE in first post.  (new fighters on CC and link to save file as it stands today)

FIGHTERS LEFT TO BE MADE OR IN PROGRESS

Matt Hughes by DRE41

Fedor Emelianenko by Pac

TJ Dillashaw by PAC

Shogun RUA ?

Jason David Frank ?

Dan Henderson ?

*If anybody can explain why when I download amrowe's UFC fighter moveset's they don't work for me I would appreciate it.  I own all DLC content but when I download his movesets lets say for example I do a running grapple my guy just falls down.  The same thing happens when I try to grapple on the ground... my guy just falls down.  This happens with every moveset he has made.  I am playing my UFC save off a USB if that matters. 

Edited by BigChrisSpirito
  • Like 1

Excellent job any more UFC ppv arenas going to be made ??? Need it for my Universe plus also anyone making Shogun Rua yet ??? only fighter I need to complete the roster.

Excellent job any more UFC ppv arenas going to be made ??? Need it for my Universe plus also anyone making Shogun Rua yet ??? only fighter I need to complete the roster.

I believe DRE41 had more arena's to most using the Trump Plaza logo I posted last week.