WWE vs UFC project

BigChrisSpirito

Update in first post...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/el3ccl6wo9v56l5/UFC_Save_July_27th_2014.zip

For those without Xbox live here is the most current version of the save... this will change but figured you can have it now and enjoy it like the folks who can get this stuff off CC.

Was hoping you'd be kind enough to do that - Thanks a lot

Glad everybody is enjoying the project.  I made these renders today in the event SMK wants to do the last few requests we had.  I had Shogun and Jason David Frank on the original list but scratched Frank due to all his tats but after seeing SMK's Gunner I think he's the guy for that one if there's interest on his part.

lzm9vcmxv88mc9o6g.jpglf8fdsdu52zdhdc6g.jpg4oq50ht5n0y7dcq6g.jpg

if i will be able to make tats i will do his morph too (jason's) but thing is finding collection of refs not his individual tats making tattoos won't be a big deal after dat

Here is where we stand with the project as of this morning.  I'd say we are like 80/85% done. 

100% DONE EDITED-RENDERED AND ON CC
Cain Velasquez by DRE41 ON CC
Forrest Griffin by DRE41 ON CC
Chuck Liddell by DRE41 ON CC
Lyoto Machida by DRE41 ON CC
Quinton Rampage Jackson by DRE41 ON CC
Randy Couture by DRE41 ON CC
Ronda Rouseyby DRE41 ON CC
Anderson Silva  by DRE41 ON CC
Tito Ortiz by DRE41 ON CC
Urijah Faber by DRE41 ON CC

Jon Jones by SMK and BigChrisSpirito ON CC

Frank Mir by DRE41 ON CC

Bruce Lee by SMK on CC

Wanderlei Silva by DRE41 on CC

DONE NOT ON CC YET

BJ Penn by IPIRTLE/DRE41
Chris Weidman by PAC

WITH PAC AWAITING FINAL MORPH EDITS

George St-Pierre by DRE41
Dan Severn by DRE41

Kimbo Slice by DRE41
Big John McCarthy by DRE41

Jose Aldo by Pac

Fedor Emelianenko by Pac

Tank Abbott by DRE41

AWAITING PASS TO PAC FOR FINAL MORPH EDITS

Royce Gracie by DRE41
Rashad Evansby IPIRTLE/DRE41

Miesha Tate by DRE41

Alexander Gustafsson by DRE41

UNSURE OF STATUS WITH THESE

Shogun RUA ?

Jason David Frank ?

Dan Henderson ?

Connor Mcgregor by PAC

Matt Hughes by DRE41
TJ Dillashaw by PAC

why bj penn dont have the name?

BJ is apparently a bad word and you can't upload anything with that name on CC.

ok. the same happen whit yoshi tatsu! ;)

Gonna be honest here, should have took abit more time on some of these, some look decent some look real bad, attires are good on all... allthough some of the glove logo's are upside down.

Edited by Big Pete®

Here is where we stand with the project as of this morning.  I'd say we are like 80/85% done. 

100% DONE EDITED-RENDERED AND ON CC
Cain Velasquez by DRE41 ON CC
Forrest Griffin by DRE41 ON CC
Chuck Liddell by DRE41 ON CC
Lyoto Machida by DRE41 ON CC
Quinton Rampage Jackson by DRE41 ON CC
Randy Couture by DRE41 ON CC
Ronda Rouseyby DRE41 ON CC
Anderson Silva  by DRE41 ON CC
Tito Ortiz by DRE41 ON CC
Urijah Faber by DRE41 ON CC

Jon Jones by SMK and BigChrisSpirito ON CC

Frank Mir by DRE41 ON CC

Bruce Lee by SMK ON CC

Wanderlei Silva by DRE41 ON CC

BJ Penn by IPIRTLE/DRE41 ON CC
Chris Weidman by PAC ON CC

Big John McCarthy by DRE41 ON CC

Jose Aldo by Pac ON CC

Miesha Tate by DRE41 ON CC

Tank Abbott by DRE41 ON CC

WITH PAC AWAITING FINAL MORPH EDITS

George St-Pierre by DRE41
Dan Severn by DRE41

Kimbo Slice by DRE41
Fedor Emelianenko by Pac

Royce Gracie by DRE41
Rashad Evansby IPIRTLE/DRE41

Alexander Gustafsson by DRE41

Connor Mcgregor by PAC

UNSURE OF STATUS WITH THESE

Shogun RUA ?

Jason David Frank ?

Dan Henderson ?

Matt Hughes by DRE41
TJ Dillashaw by PAC

Gonna be honest here, should have took abit more time on some of these, some look decent some look real bad, attires are good on all... allthough some of the glove logo's are upside down.

Pete, I did invite you on board bud to help with things.  I'm sorry to hear you aren't too keen on the work we've done.  I think the quality is excellent along with the effort put forth by everybody involved.  Come October this game will probably sit and collect dust in the majority of most players game collections as they will migrate over to 2K15.  The idea behind this project was to complete it fast so that it can hold people over and be something new, fun & different to play until October.  I love a highly detailed caw that takes weeks of work but in all honesty when playing as long as the attires are spot on and the form/face is good I don't think about nose tilt and eyebrow angle.  Between the renders, real walkout music, fighter specific walkout shirts & tats plus killer arenas I accept what I'm playing and have the experience at least on my end that I'm having a match between Lyoto Machida and Chuck Liddell for example and playing a UFC game.  I think a project of this scope could have taken 6 months but between DRE, PAC, SMK and myself we have knocked it outta the park and given the community a great quality batch of caws/arenas and logos to play with.  If you want to contribute a fighter I have single handedly uploaded close to 500 UFC inspired logos since the beginning of July and still welcome a contribution from yourself.  Everyday I get 5 or 6 Xbox live requests for fighters so there's still lots of guys out there who could be added to the save :)

• Like 1

The gloves logos are upside down on everyone Dre made. 

I agree with Pete some of them look really good but there are some that are really lacking and do all of them have the same moveset?

Some look great & some are only ok, but I think u need to accept the project for wat I t was. The speed they turned this over you cant get evry detail on each caw spot on in that time....

good wrk guys..

Pete, I did invite you on board bud to help with things.  I'm sorry to hear you aren't too keen on the work we've done.  I think the quality is excellent along with the effort put forth by everybody involved.  Come October this game will probably sit and collect dust in the majority of most players game collections as they will migrate over to 2K15.  The idea behind this project was to complete it fast so that it can hold people over and be something new, fun & different to play until October.  I love a highly detailed caw that takes weeks of work but in all honesty when playing as long as the attires are spot on and the form/face is good I don't think about nose tilt and eyebrow angle.  Between the renders, real walkout music, fighter specific walkout shirts & tats plus killer arenas I accept what I'm playing and have the experience at least on my end that I'm having a match between Lyoto Machida and Chuck Liddell for example and playing a UFC game.  I think a project of this scope could have taken 6 months but between DRE, PAC, SMK and myself we have knocked it outta the park and given the community a great quality batch of caws/arenas and logos to play with.  If you want to contribute a fighter I have single handedly uploaded close to 500 UFC inspired logos since the beginning of July and still welcome a contribution from yourself.  Everyday I get 5 or 6 Xbox live requests for fighters so there's still lots of guys out there who could be added to the save :)

My comment has nothing to do with that bud, im just saying some of them look barely like their rl conterpart, fair enough you settle for a render and attire over it actually looking like the fighter, but as a CAWER, and knowing what is acheivable in caw mode, most could be a hell of alot better, some body morphs are alien like, I know the effort you guys put in, i'm just saying some are pants. :)
  • Like 2

I can say with this project almost complete that this was a good challenge. Thanks to Chris because without his help this would have taken a lot longer. And thanks to pirtle, smk and pac for their contribution.

My comment has nothing to do with that bud, im just saying some of them look barely like their rl conterpart, fair enough you settle for a render and attire over it actually looking like the fighter, but as a CAWER, and knowing what is acheivable in caw mode, most could be a hell of alot better, some body morphs are alien like, I know the effort you guys put in, i'm just saying some are pants. :)

All I can do is laugh. :lol You're such a twat that it's sort of endearing. We're "CAWERS" too, man. In fact, I was part of the CAWing community long before you came around. The good ole days, back before everyone cool and talented left, and were replaced by twats such as yourself. I bet none of you window lickers even remember APM, or Capone, or Zurick. If you know the mode inside and out like you say, where are all of your releases this year, Pete? You act all high and mighty but you haven't done fuck all. If all the attires weren't already made, I would've added detailing to the CAWs of Dre's that I tweaked. True, Most of them aren't perfect, but if everyone had taken the time required to get them to that point, this project wouldn't be done for another month or so.

• Like 3