WWE vs UFC project

BigChrisSpirito

bruce lee online is unbeateble! :D good job with the moveset ;)

Thanks :) i don't make movesets oftenly haven't got chance to play with him myself :p

Hey Chris, are the Rousey textures online? I might mess around with a CAW of her myself if they are and you don't mind me using them.

Caw itself it nontextured but all her shirts and sponsors are on CC for you to use.

You planning on doing jason david frank also?

The Green Power Ranger would be great to have I considered him but that's a boat load of tats to cut and I don't know if SMK has the time or interest plus right now the focus is 100% on wrapping up the originally planned roster & dlc fighters.

The Green Power Ranger would be great to have I considered him but that's a boat load of tats to cut and I don't know if SMK has the time or interest plus right now the focus is 100% on wrapping up the originally planned roster & dlc fighters.

tattoos is not a problem for him problem is finding refs for all his tats

tattoos is not a problem for him problem is finding refs for all his tats

I googled him when I put together the roster and loads of pics came up in an image search showing him posing for promo photos shirtless showing them off but he has ALOT.

Great job what's the search tags ??? also are they rendered plus where is Shogun Rua ???

Search user BigChrisSpirito

As for Shogun I have a boat load of a Bad Boy and Venum logos on CC. I don't mind making a render but not sure if Dre or PAC have interest in making him or SMK cutting his tats.

Update in first post.  Jon Jones and Urijah Faber are on CC rendered.  DL link for UFC theme music in first post.

Edited by BigChrisSpirito

Well downloaded the main guys for my UFC roster, really needs Shogun Rua to feud with Chuck Leddell hoping someone would make him , he is well known in the UFC .

Update in first post...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/el3ccl6wo9v56l5/UFC_Save_July_27th_2014.zip

For those without Xbox live here is the most current version of the save... this will change but figured you can have it now and enjoy it like the folks who can get this stuff off CC.

0bmezfhh1gf0whe6g.jpg8j1as11c7162f9h6g.jpg

Edited by BigChrisSpirito