WWE vs UFC project

BigChrisSpirito

As of this morning the following are uploaded to CC fully rendered.

Ronda Rousey (male & female)
Frank Mir
Rampage Jackson
Lyoto Machida
Randy Couture
Forrest Griffin
Bruce Lee
Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell

Next batch coming very soon

(need some kind person to take pictures and post them here please)

Edited by BigChrisSpirito

You guys need help? :)

Love you to join us bro! Checkout the first page and pick somebody not started. Any logos needed just ask.

Cool I didn't find Alexander Gustafsson, I will make him I found some good refs for a face texture and I will start working on it now.

His ears are fucked.

175137369.jpg

Anybody making Jon Jones here?

Ipiritle was but he said his Xbox is messed up so now SMK is.

Someone should make TJ Dillashaw so he and the gender hacked Rousey can have a title unification match.  :p

After the Davis fight, There's no one left really. I'm starting to think she could beat a lot of the men's bantamweights. Cyborg just dropped to BW though, so we might finally get that matchup if she can keep her nose clean.

m9qdcafrkbiu8ud6g.jpg

Cool I didn't find Alexander Gustafsson, I will make him I found some good refs for a face texture and I will start working on it now.

His ears are fucked.

175137369.jpg

4vta3egtu4fqxt46g.jpg

PinuaVf.png

If you send me this I'll get it on CC for you plus any logo requests you need bud. I sent you everything I've cut this far in a DM on twitter! Welcome to the team

PinuaVf.png

If you send me this I'll get it on CC for you plus any logo requests you need bud. I sent you everything I've cut this far in a DM on twitter! Welcome to the team

;)

Anybody have attires/tattoos refs? I rarley watch UFC.

Thanks man, It's already on my save now testing it. :D

The roster is already up. There's no way we're filling 100 slots.The amount of tattoos and sponsor logos that would require would be nuckin futs.

The roster is already up. There's no way we're filling 100 slots.The amount of tattoos and sponsor logos that would require would be nuckin futs.

ok thanks.

the roster will be in the first page? or will be occupied all 100 spaces? I'd suggest bas rutten. bobby lashley and bob sapp.

This is a small passion project and I said on the first page in the first post it would be about a dozen fighters then a dozen more like a dlc sorta thing if we don't burn out.  I also said no requests but daily there's 1 or 2 requests lol.  All in all the save will be around 20something fighters (Under 30)

When the save gets done I'll do screenshots if no one else beats me to it. I have a jtag. It's pretty effortless with it.

• Like 1

the roster will be in the first page? or will be occupied all 100 spaces? I'd suggest bas rutten. bobby lashley and bob sapp.

This is a small passion project and I said on the first page in the first post it would be about a dozen fighters then a dozen more like a dlc sorta thing if we don't burn out.  I also said no requests but daily there's 1 or 2 requests lol.  All in all the save will be around 20something fighters (Under 30)

ok ok is good! ;) thanks