WWE vs UFC project

BigChrisSpirito

I became a Jardine fan when he got knocked the fuck out by Houston Alexander.  Come out trying to fight like a ape man lol

I know you guys aren't taking requests on this. But I would love for The Axe Murderer and Crocop to be a part of this.

That Griffin is GOOD. IDK you caw'd Chris. Great stuff!

Those are Dre's caws I do logos, renders and cuts for textures.

• Like 1

If you guys are planning on making Tom Lawlor I can help out as he's a member of reDRagon.

Until the main roster is done no additional plans or requests only because I've watched too many projects get outta control on here in scope and size and I'd like to make this reasonable so that it sees the light of day by early Aug.

Edited by BigChrisSpirito

Big Chris Spirito And You Share On Mediafire?

I'll upload the save when done to my mediafire account then post the link here if that is what you are asking me but additionally all caws will be on CC when done fully rendered.

Thanks I might have exaggerated his face just to show his facial characteristics. And if u want to take a shot at GSP u have my blessings. Lol less work for me.

Any thoughts on this :cool:

2cr2c6h.jpg

2i3uk8.jpg

This is cool and all, but I hope I'm not the only person who's noticed how weird this body morph looks.

--

Everything in here is coming along nicely though

I know you guys aren't taking requests on this. But I would love for The Axe Murderer and Crocop to be a part of this.

That's crazy because i was thinking about making silva. After we're done with the dlc
  • Like 1