°WWE2K14 KT101 CAW SHOWCASE° HUGE UPDATE "21 CAWS" 8/1/14.

King87

KT101 has a little update on my style of caw making! I've got some caws of mine that i would like to share. I made the decision to make more of a real looking superstar instead of the usual generic looking caws. Srry but if your not down with that i got 2 words for ya! Lol jk but all jokes aside these are still work in progress screenshots of the superstars but very close to being finished. The 1st to be uploaded will be Chris Benoit. He comes with a accurate moveset, accurate stats and a render. Well enough talking enjoy the screenshots and as always feed back is welcomed.

***WWE 2K14 KiNgTeEzY101 CAWS***

>UPLOADED< searchtag: kt101

*CHRIS BENOIT -overall 90

2K1_zpszceynahl.jpg

2K6_zps4jv39dbh.jpg

2K7_zpsqsls6j4t.jpg

400px-Work_in_Progress_Header_zpsmcpsswo

*MATT HARDY AND JEFF HARDY WIP*

2K8_zps2tuy1s3i.jpg

*BOOKER T (RETRO) WIP*

2K9_zpsmc4juqqb.jpg

*BOOKER T (RETRO) WIP*

2K10_zpslveh72mn.jpg

*D'VON DUDLEY AND BUBBA RAY DUDLEY WIP*

2K11_zpstzulfvkg.jpg

AUGUST 1, 2014 *UPDATE*

PicsArt_1406945415529_zpsslvjxigr.jpg

PicsArt_1406945294678_zpsapkzjwkx.jpg

PicsArt_1406945215371_zpsb7um51de.jpg

PicsArt_1406945117499_zpszqynuwj8.jpg

PicsArt_1406945018202_zpsnsbidoqa.jpg

PicsArt_1406944843220_zpsswxpfy7q.jpg

PicsArt_1406944667374_zpsfbowpubr.jpg

MORE COMING SOON WILL UPLOAD TO CC BUT THEY ARE GETTING DELETED. MIGHT JUST MAKE A SAVE IN THE PROGRESS.....

Edited by King87

I'm sorry but, what? Did you copy and paste an actual photo of their faces and put it in game? :blink:

Yes. I decided not to use any face textures thats already floating around. I wanted more of a real looking caw like lets say the old games that were using real face textures on their superstars i took that approach. U can search the screenshots on cc for a better feel on them. But i was just kinda tired of the cartoony style.

Yes they are i have been goin from pc to xbox cutting and fitting cutting and fitting its not just a picture pasted with no work. Not being rude just staying the process im going thru

Sd 1 thru like wwe 11 used real face textures i jus did the same but added a little lighting effect to make real looking superstars. They actually look pretty kool playing the game. I'll post some pics of them in creation maybe that'll help shed some light on the dislikes.

hm, RVD doesn't look too bad. Still needs work though. Angle looks very plastic, try getting rid of the shine on the photo/texture or finding a better photo. Shamrocks texture isn't placed very well but the attire isn't bad.

Thanks. These are still WIP so preciate the feed back, also shamrock face texture has been reworked i seen that too lol ik its the 1st thing that stand out

Smh well this topic might as well be closed if no one else like them or would want to download them i didn't think they'll be hated this much. Just wanted to try something different I thought they looked pretty kool but i guess only i do think so. Love ur work Auday thanks for ur honest opinion bro

Smh well this topic might as well be closed if no one else like them or would want to download them i didn't think they'll be hated this much. Just wanted to try something different I thought they looked pretty kool but i guess only i do think so. Love ur work Auday thanks for ur honest opinion bro

You should try to use in game textures. :)

I have some there great n all but waitin for next gen really have me lookin at the character models like trash they have no life in them realistically i wish 14 did have realistic graphics, it was my only reason for tryin to capture sum realism. Its kool tho sum ppl have told me they're pretty dope online jus took them for a test drive and a few cant wait for uploads. So i guess sum like them which is fine and sum dont which is also fine. Listen to scsa podcast i see i dnt want the norm i wanna b different and these caws are different may it be good or bad lol. Ppl like u have mastered the norm its no room for caw makers like me to b in that lane

Edited by King87

• 3 weeks later...

Slight update on the progress of the superstar list as it grows. Some were uploaded to live but for some reason they keep getting deleted. So on that note i'm going to just start loading the case file for them in this topic. Here are CS pics of 21 caws that are either done are very close to being done. Including caws such as Sting,Booker T, Brood Christian, Crash Holly and many more.Keep the request coming your favorite might make the cut. And thanks for all of the feed back from the members

It's different. I tried something similar back in 07 or 08. It just doesn't work that well. I bet the textures on the sides of the faces are all messed up because they are front face photos.

Anyhow, I like how Meng looks.