I am gonna need some things

Heel.Garciaa

Can anyone post some of reference photos of Tyson Kidd's recent attires and can anyone help me out with a Tyson Kidd moveset as well?.

I made Tyson Kidd the other day using a video formula from WWE '13 and cheated a little with the face. Didn't used a texture, just used Facepaint to give his face more detail it worked. Pecan of upload to CC though as I don't have XBOX LIVE atm.

I used his recent NXT Attire;

x6le7k.jpgdy64gk.jpg

My version doesn't have the logos on the pants, only on the wrists. He still looks good though.

Edited by COZZA SAID SO

I made Tyson Kidd the other day using a video formula from WWE '13 and cheated a little with the face. Didn't used a texture, just used Facepaint to give his face more detail it worked. Pecan of upload to CC though as I don't have XBOX LIVE atm.

I used his recent NXT Attire;

x6le7k.jpgdy64gk.jpg

My version doesn't have the logos on the pants, only on the wrists. He still looks good though.

Il finish him if you send me the cas file.

I used his recent NXT Attire;x6le7k.jpgdy64gk.jpg

Il finish him if you send me the cas file.
Sorry brother, i would but I'm not into modding or anything and wouldn't know where to start on finding a CAS file or anything like that. I can provide the video formula i used though if thats any easier.

Here is the link to the caw formula i followed. Thanks to those who created this caw and enabled me to follow their formula to create my version of Tyson Kidd.

http://caws.smacktalks.org/wwe13/445/tyson-kidd-caw

To the OP, good luck. I will try and post an image of my Tyson later on today. I live in Australia so it will probably be 12-15 hours from now if i remember.

Edited by COZZA SAID SO

Does righteous have a moveset for Kidd? You can always use that, and give him running dropkick as main signature, and put "Over castle" as a finisher. There are also plenty Top Moves of Tyson Kidd videos for you to use. I haven't made one so I can't really help you.

Does righteous have a moveset for Kidd? You can always use that, and give him running dropkick as main signature, and put "Over castle" as a finisher. There are also plenty Top Moves of Tyson Kidd videos for you to use. I haven't made one so I can't really help you.

I've just used his template for now. As for the entrance, i don't think I used his template for entrance. Needed more energy in his entrance as he doesn't look happy in his entrance.

Warning you that the templates aren't that great, so you may want to edit it a bit yourself. Of course, if you don't mind waiting a few days, I'll be doing one, if it's that important to you. 

good luck with this ive been waiting for someone on here to make Kidd this year ill try & find some refs for some of his other recent attires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0VUiNR_8tw

problem solved, woot.  now just gotta have gamevolt convert it for us.