Your WWE 2K15 Custom Covers

iamthedoctor

Great except Punk would be replaced with Roman Reigns

Thanks, I will probably make another one featuring Shield or just Roman soon, but I wanted to make the theme of the cover around the top indie stars that made it big in WWE.

Most of this are shit tbh, Most of You slap the WWE 2K14 background with a render which can be done easily.

I am gonna sit here and wait till someone beats this.

ILeI2Hr.jpg

Big version

ovhO1lI.jpg

Can you please do an XBOX ONE and XBOX 360 version please?

Brc3Gn2CYAIpmcX.png

I think Kane makes the cover look x10 better.  Not just because I'm a Kane fan, but he's able to match the 2K red and add some black to the cover to match up with the logo.  

Edited by KahRiss

My attempt at a Ziggler cover. Didn't really go for the traditional 2K style, just something that fits Ziggy.

5DdwgOr.jpg

14mgkrk.jpg

2vwsifb.jpg

mbspj4.jpg

I know I'm being a pain asking pretty much everyone to do the covers i like for the XBOX versions, but I would really like to print these and use them. Only for XBOX versions though.

Brc3Gn2CYAIpmcX.png

I think Kane makes the cover look x10 better.  Not just because I'm a Kane fan, but he's able to match the 2K red and add some black to the cover to match up with the logo.  

That looks dope! May I ask where you got the backround from? Or did you just place Kane over the top of Cena or something? 

Brc3Gn2CYAIpmcX.png

That looks dope! May I ask where you got the backround from? Or did you just place Kane over the top of Cena or something? 

It was the Paul Heyman version but I used a little bit of my photoshopping skills to cover up the edges of Heyman, then I threw Kane over top of him and added some effects.  I think Jared said on the 2K forums that he'd see what he could do about getting a cover template released,

Edited by KahRiss

Brc3Gn2CYAIpmcX.png

It was the Paul Heyman version but I used a little bit of my photoshopping skills to cover up the edges of Heyman, then I threw Kane over top of him and added some effects.  I think Jared said on the 2K forums that he'd see what he could do about getting a cover template released,

Oh, awesome :)