Your WWE 2K15 Custom Covers

iamthedoctor

Amazing Cover with Paige!! Love the mini-tron background ! and the glass detail!

2e31tvd.jpg

5xk75l.jpg

Whoa! Great covers. I especially like your Adam Rose and Mother Russia would be proud of your Lana cover as well.

@MrHellinBoots God I love your covers!! The AJ one is awesome, the spider attached to the logo is a cool detail!

Graves and Bo are phenomenal! Both "backgrounds" fit their character perfectly!!

That Corey Graves one looks phenomenal.

Edited by RatedRLionTamer™

here's mine Smk style ;)

14mrg9w.jpg

Resize the logo and put it in between the arms, and that's a winner.

here's mine Smk style ;)

14mrg9w.jpg

The effects are great, but the composition is horrible. Logo should be way further down, and if Bryan was a little higher up, it'd be better. There's just too much background atm.

Most of this are shit tbh, Most of You slap the WWE 2K14 background with a render which can be done easily.

I am gonna sit here and wait till someone beats this.

ILeI2Hr.jpg

Big version

ovhO1lI.jpg

This cover is amazing in my opinion and I would actually like to see something like this rather then just 1 superstar on the cover like previous years.

I'm a fan of the 2K aesthetic, but I miss covers like SYM and HCTP. It seems foolish to showcase a single wrestler on the cover, especially when in recent years that wrestler (Orton, Rock) hasn't been the top guy in the company for a very long time.

Could someone please remove my other post? I updated my covers with HQ cutouts. Not sure if you can see a difference but I can lol

247c.png

1bc.png

FLzWeFC.png

(Ignore the watermark on the top left.)

Larger Version
OSvnEIo.png

I've also made this Authority Edition

R9C0Yks.png

Edited by godflow
  • Like 1

7OGhQkS.png z1AnyUu.png

Holy shit man nice work! I'm gonna have to say this beats Smk's one just because everything is positioned better, great work Judders :D

well gotta agree love the positioning and effects judders :)

Edit: i m now gonna do some more :cool:

Edited by Smk™