Your WWE 2K15 Custom Covers

iamthedoctor

I didn't say everyone's covers are shit, I said most of them look shit because most of them dosen't have any effort put into them, And I didn't mention what looks shit so don't worry no one will be hurt.

And also if You don't like me or have something against me, Simply put me on Your block list, It'd be easier for the both of us to enjoy the place bruh.

I think we all know that covers with render are quite easy to do, though it doesn't mean that there was no effort put into them .

And I like doing them with those renders because this way they look like "real" covers I like to print .

Moving on ...

I'm doing Sami Zayn and NXT superstars next

I wasn't talking about Your covers, At least You didn't slap the WWE 2K14 background on them (You did at some :p) but yeah the Emma one looks really cool because the background is perfect and different than what people did here.

About the ones with no efforts I was talking about just slapping the logo with the 2k14 background and a normal render, It could take 1 min to be done since everything is ready and everything is read to slap.

I wasn't talking about Your covers, At least You didn't slap the WWE 2K14 background on them (You did at some :p) but yeah the Emma one looks really cool because the background is perfect and different than what people did here.

About the ones with no efforts I was talking about just slapping the logo with the 2k14 background and a normal render, It could take 1 min to be done since everything is ready and everything is read to slap.

All the ones I did have the same background ! It's worse than you thought muhaha! It's just applied differently.

Sami Zayn :p

2udugqx.jpg

BOlieve 

2nkj39e.jpg

Edited by jeremycanrana

Most of this are shit tbh, Most of You slap the WWE 2K14 background with a render which can be done easily.

I am gonna sit here and wait till someone beats this.

ILeI2Hr.jpg

Big version

ovhO1lI.jpg

Lmao sorry but this sucks big time, and I'm not saying this because you were an ass about it, first.

I respect Your opinion, If You think it's shit it's okay it's just like I think that there is a lot of shit here.:p

And I wasn't acting like an ass I said that they are shit just like You said that mine sucks so if I am an ass then You're an ass too mr fozy v2 :p

It's all 2k's :p I just placed the shit. :p

I actually don't like the idea of one guy only on the cover so I tried something that nobody tried rather than slapping a normal render, Some people like it and some other people don't, I respect all opinions and I wouldn't get hurt if someone thought it was shit. :p

Most of this are shit tbh, Most of You slap the WWE 2K14 background with a render which can be done easily.

I am gonna sit here and wait till someone beats this.

ILeI2Hr.jpg

Big version

ovhO1lI.jpg

I actually really like this one, probably the 2nd best in this thread. (1st being the Neville one by Judders.) :)

It's all 2k's :p I just placed the shit. :p

I actually don't like the idea of one guy only on the cover so I tried something that nobody tried rather than slapping a normal render, Some people like it and some other people don't, I respect all opinions and I wouldn't get hurt if someone thought it was shit. :p

Neither did I want to hurt you. You said it yourself, some people like it and others didn't.

I really like Judders's one but the only problem is the outdated background and smoke, Also the 5 on the 2K15 isn't proper.

@Brotch I am not hurt :p