Your WWE 2K15 Custom Covers

iamthedoctor

I took a whack at it, I personally like it but I'd appreciate any feedback and comments :D

kONBsUG.png

Edited by Nazza

I took a whack at it, I personally like it but I'd appreciate any feedback and comments :D

z7azViw.png

The old school in you just had to do that! 10/10 :D

z7azViw.png

The old school in you just had to do that! 10/10 :D

Haha thanks :D

I like how you used the WWE Network logo rather than the normal WWE logo, makes it more unique.

Nice covers, but can I give a suggestion? Can you make your covers smaller? It takes forever for them to load.

True

Nice covers, but can I give a suggestion? Can you make your covers smaller? It takes forever for them to load.

True

Isnt the site supposed to reduce the pic size? I know it does on that other lame site.

True

Isnt the site supposed to reduce the pic size? I know it does on that other lame site.

Maybe you should shrink it yourself next time as 2451 x 4000 is pretty big man Judder's one was 402 x 512 so that's should be the size to go for.

True

Maybe you should shrink it yourself next time as 2451 x 4000 is pretty big man Judder's one was 402 x 512 so that's should be the size to go for.

I really dont know whats going on as I used the exact template for 2K14 on the other place and that never came up that big there.

Arent message boards supposed to reduce the size by a certain percent?

True

I created an account just to post this. Hope you guys like it. 

8vy0.png

Edited by DolphZiggler

Made this a few months ago, hoping for a return of a career mode so I featured my CAW Default Man, too bad I dont have the new CAW graphics to use for it, cant find the original file so it is pretty badly compressed since I pulled it from my Facebook page.Dman2k15.jpg

Most of this are shit tbh, Most of You slap the WWE 2K14 background with a render which can be done easily.

I am gonna sit here and wait till someone beats this.

ILeI2Hr.jpg

Big version

ovhO1lI.jpg

Edited by Auday Alyafi™

Most of this are shit tbh, Most of You slap the WWE 2K14 background with a render which can be done easily.

I am gonna set here and wait till someone beats this.

ovhO1lI.jpg

xD soooo bad 

Well tbh not because it's mine but it  beats everything in this thread, On the other forum some of the covers can beat mine.

But just like I said most of people here just slapped the 2k14 background with a simple render.

I am not being an asshole, Everybody could share his opinion here, It's a public forum mr mini mod, asshole.

it being a public forum doesn't justify you calling everyone's covers shit. still don't know why you like to call me "mini mod" either.