WWE 2K 15 Wish list

Dangerous Dancing Dan

my wishlist is this they always update current attires if they change it to a new one or a new look and a roster update not dlc that you have to pay for,

meaning that idk if its possible but would be awesome if they could do that some how.and let us have access to all the wrestlers for heads..

I don't want roster updates like nba2k I don't want to lose attires

I'll bite. I know some of these are completely unrealistic.. but my wish list is as follows:

• Don't remove anything from the current game that doesn't have to be removed by legal or corporate requirement.
  • Every active wrestler in game or as DLC. I want the Yoshi Tatsus, Tyson Kidds, and William Regals of the world. I also want the newer characters like Paige, Rusev, and the updated Usos (this is what DLC SHOULD be for, by the way).
  • NXT roster, if not complete, at least solid.. either as DLC or in game.
  • All the same title belts currently included, as well as the WCW Television Title and WCW Women's Title.
  • WCW and ECW logos in Universe mode
  • Improved A.I. that recognizes allies in Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, and Battle Royal matches
  • 8 or more people on screen.
  • No Gender Restrictions
  • WCW and ECW arenas. At minimum, Nitro, Starrcade, Clash of the Champions, and ECW One Night Stand.
  • The ability to assign a GM to a brand in Universe mode
  • No "NPCs".. instead, all of those characters can be used as normal.
  • Huge roster of in-game and DLC legends.
  • No limit on CAW slots (meaning the only limit is how big your hard drive is).
  • Revamped structure to Universe mode's booking.. allowing for deeper (possibly captioned text) storylines, manager alignments, title defenses on regular shows, not making the same people the top contenders for the main and secondary titles, and more overall structure to what is booked where.
  • Leaving out the impossible or non-WWE/WCW/ECW people (Owen Hart, Jeff Hardy, Tazz, Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Dudley Boyz, Beautiful People)...here are some of the legends/unexpected characters I'd like to see.. in the order I'd like to see them. Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Raven, Steve Austin, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Eric Bischoff, Arn Anderson, Randy Savage, Jushin Thunder Liger, Diamond Dallas Page, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Psychosis, Ultimo Dragon, CM Punk, Shane Douglas, Great Muta, Jeff Jarrett, Syxx, Dean Malenko, Rey Mysterio Jr (as an alt outfit or an alt model), Eddie Guerrero, Andre the Giant, Umaga, Terry Funk, Sabu, Sandman, Goldberg, Roddy Piper, Steve McMicheal, Curt Hennig, Brian Pillman, Ultimate Warrior, Tommy Dreamer, Bam Bam Bigelow, Trish Stratus, Juventud Guerrera, Madusa, Akira Hokuto, Dusty Rhodes, Alex Wright, Disco Inferno, Ken Shamrock, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, Masahiro Chono, Kevin Sullivan, Buff Bagwell, Lance Storm, British Bulldog, JBL, David Arquette (I like the idea of the ridiculous character, ala Mike Tyson or Fred Durst)....
  • Different commentary tracks. Preferably four. One with Cole, Lawler, and JBL... one with Ross and Lawler... one with any three of Tony Schiavone, Larry Zbyszko, Dusty Rhodes, Steve McMichael, and Eric Bischoff... one with Joey Styles and Joel Gertner.

Those things would be awesome.. and would make this likely the best wrestling game of all time. Not gonna happen.. but it would be sweet.

I'll bite. I know some of these are completely unrealistic.. but my wish list is as follows:

• Don't remove anything from the current game that doesn't have to be removed by legal or corporate requirement.
  • Every active wrestler in game or as DLC. I want the Yoshi Tatsus, Tyson Kidds, and William Regals of the world. I also want the newer characters like Paige, Rusev, and the updated Usos (this is what DLC SHOULD be for, by the way).
  • All the same title belts currently included, as well as the WCW Television Title and WCW Women's Title.
  • Improved A.I. that recognizes allies in Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, and Battle Royal matches
  • No Gender Restrictions
  • WCW and ECW arenas. At minimum, Nitro, Starrcade, Clash of the Champions, and ECW One Night Stand.
  • Revamped structure to Universe mode's booking.. allowing for deeper (possibly captioned text) storylines, manager alignments, title defenses on regular shows, not making the same people the top contenders for the main and secondary titles, and more overall structure to what is booked where.
  • Leaving out the impossible or non-WWE/WCW/ECW people (Owen Hart, Jeff Hardy, Tazz, Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Dudley Boyz, Beautiful People)...here are some of the legends/unexpected characters I'd like to see.. in the order I'd like to see them. Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Raven, Steve Austin, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Eric Bischoff, Arn Anderson, Randy Savage, Jushin Thunder Liger, Diamond Dallas Page, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Psychosis, Ultimo Dragon, CM Punk, Shane Douglas, Great Muta, Jeff Jarrett, Syxx, Dean Malenko, Rey Mysterio Jr (as an alt outfit or an alt model), Eddie Guerrero, Andre the Giant, Umaga, Terry Funk, Sabu, Sandman, Goldberg, Roddy Piper, Steve McMicheal, Curt Hennig, Brian Pillman, Ultimate Warrior, Tommy Dreamer, Bam Bam Bigelow, Trish Stratus, Juventud Guerrera, Madusa, Akira Hokuto, Dusty Rhodes, Alex Wright, Disco Inferno, Ken Shamrock, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, Masahiro Chono, Kevin Sullivan, Buff Bagwell, Lance Storm, British Bulldog, JBL, David Arquette (I like the idea of the ridiculous character, ala Mike Tyson or Fred Durst)....
  • Different commentary tracks. Preferably four. One with Cole, Lawler, and JBL... one with Ross and Lawler... one with any three of Tony Schiavone, Larry Zbyszko, Dusty Rhodes, Steve McMichael, and Eric Bischoff... one with Joey Styles and Joel Gertner.

Those things would be awesome.. and would make this likely the best wrestling game of all time. Not gonna happen.. but it would be sweet.

We can't have unlimited slots, i'm sorry.. 100 was a clusterfuq as it is. this is nothing but a dream list

Is it too much trouble for 2K to actually give us the classic PPV logos like Rumble, Summerslam & Survivor Series?

Is it too much trouble for 2K to actually give us the classic PPV logos like Rumble, Summerslam & Survivor Series?

well they have a lot of those in create arena mode but yeah they need to have them available in all modes.. I was too through after finding out that CAA doesn't have a single velocity logo, yet it's selectable as a show logo in universe mode.  Like what's the point of that when I can't use it anywhere else? LOL

well they have a lot of those in create arena mode but yeah they need to have them available in all modes.. I was too through after finding out that CAA doesn't have a single velocity logo, yet it's selectable as a show logo in universe mode.  Like what's the point of that when I can't use it anywhere else? LOL

I can accept that they cant put in every single logo but the classic logos like summerslam were used from 1988 - 1996 for almost a decade they used the same logo & they cant put this in the game?

• No Gender Restrictions

We can't have unlimited slots, i'm sorry.. 100 was a clusterfuq as it is. this is nothing but a dream list

It was obviously a dream list, not realistic. 

100 CAWs is not a cluster, at all, at least for me, and probably not for anyone who's played a game like Fire Pro. Making CAW slots unlimited is probably one of the more do-able things on my list..

I wish they put the option to use a image as a custom logo, without the need to hack the saved data. And put more options of clothing and hairstyles in the CAS, especially for Divas, there are some items that i see in the game since the first SvR. They really need to make new body models, the male body have those wide hips, that is disturbing, when you try to make fat wrestlers, they look like a big box because the morphing options are awful. The CAS need a complete revamp in this next game.

What bugged me was how many patterns Create a entrance got but we got sod all when it came to create a wrestler.

1) Regal's commentary in a game would make the game must-buy alone.

2) Double Stinger splash as a grapple, since oftentimes he and a few other wrestlers do the move multiple times.

3) More comebacks or an in-depth Create-A-Comeback sequence with multiple starting places, multiple places to branch out, and the hundreds of animations in the game already, with maybe a few new ones just for the mode. Ability to make it a finisher combo. If I can make Miz, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Rock, Stone Cold, etc. comebacks pretty accurately then the mode is perfect.

Hopefully we will get a Sting moveset this year. I remember in in some of the older games under those misc movesets.

We need more rollups than just a reverse one.

yeah I agree... i'd love a reverse of the figure four into a small package - kinda like sting did to flair

off topic, just noticed your starrcade 97 pic in your signature.. pretty awesome! LOL

Edited by jeffsdomain

I would love to see more variations of submission holds like a figure four into a small package.

yeah or even the figure four into a sharpshooter or a figure four into a chokeslam (which is how the giant beat flair for the wcw title in 96 lol)

Those are some pretty cool ideas.

Im still suprised they havent put in Undertakers rise up when he is in a figure four.

Edited by iamthedoctor

roll up into submission finisher, like Jericho does with the Walls.

How is it they havent thought about this by now.

Have no idea, but it can lead to some cool  moments.

Have no idea, but it can lead to some cool moments.
I remember in some of the older SvR games they had that as a seperate animation. Or when you could reverse a kick into the ankle lock as Angle

• No Gender Restrictions

100 CAWs is not a cluster, at all, at least for me, and probably not for anyone who's played a game like Fire Pro. Making CAW slots unlimited is probably one of the more do-able things on my list..

we aren't talking about firepro though are we? we're talking about WWE2K and it was a cluster.. anything after 50 caws caused freezeups.. especially when you try to set rivalries thru the rivalry manager

Have no idea, but it can lead to some cool moments.
I remember in some of the older SvR games they had that as a seperate animation. Or when you could reverse a kick into the ankle lock as Angle

You see thats how bad the recent THQ games have been they ve screwed my brain up I now cant remember what good moves they too out.

Thankfully people like you are here to remind fans just how good these games were.

I think there was alot of animations you could turn into a ankle lock. But now all we get is the stupid cole lock.

• No Gender Restrictions

we aren't talking about firepro though are we? we're talking about WWE2K and it was a cluster.. anything after 50 caws caused freezeups.. especially when you try to set rivalries thru the rivalry manager

You don't know that. I don't know that. We only ever got 50.

If the game messes up beyond that, it's because there are issues and screwed up code... so fix it.