WWE 2K 15 Wish list

Dangerous Dancing Dan

Personally on my wish list is for Tony Schavoine to do commentary for a WWE game. That would have been so cool in the WWE 12 storyline.

yeah i'd doubt that'll happen.  He seems to not care about the sport anymore

I saw the vid he did for the sports NFL and a shame how he grew less interested in wrestling.

yeah I think it's cause he hates ric flair lol

Why? Thought they were pals well he gave that impression when Flair went down on a show and he couldnt commentate even mentioning it saying Flair was his mentor.

yeah I know the nitro after fall brawl 97, I spoke to steve McMichael about 2 years regarding that and he said the relationship between tony and flair got so bad that tony was the reason why the horsemen pretty much disbanded in mid-98. Schiavonne couldn't stand flair, that was pretty much a work.. He was hard for a lot of people to work with, that was one reason Ross left for WWE LOL

yeah I know the nitro after fall brawl 97, I spoke to steve McMichael about 2 years regarding that and he said the relationship between tony and flair got so bad that tony was the reason why the horsemen pretty much disbanded in mid-98. Schiavonne couldn't stand flair, that was pretty much a work.. He was hard for a lot of people to work with, that was one reason Ross left for WWE LOL

That Nitro where Nash got right in his face and he walked off the job I always found hard believing that was a work as it seemed so real when Nash threatened to bash his knee caps in & do his neck in for Tony laughing.

What was odd about that was Zbyszko said bugger all during it which made me wonder if it was legit heat.

Dangerous Dancing Dan got banned.

Are you Serious :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes
yup.

That Nitro where Nash got right in his face and he walked off the job I always found hard believing that was a work as it seemed so real when Nash threatened to bash his knee caps in & do his neck in for Tony laughing.

What was odd about that was Zbyszko said bugger all during it which made me wonder if it was legit heat.

yeah it def was legit heat lol

Dangerous Dancing Dan got banned.

HALLEUJAH!

THERE IS A GOD!

oh and I warned him

Tony said sod all aswell he looked quite upset when he got punked out.

Tony said sod all aswell he looked quite upset when he got punked out.

yeah I knew after the whole convo I had with steve mcmichaels that it was all true.  I wish I still had those tweets but it was my old twitter (first one) and I deleted it and steve McMichael closed his lol

Steve McMichael is one guy I wish WWE had taken interest in. He wasent all bad & improved alot.

no and it was horrible how wcw killed him off.. A bucket of bleach to the face

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Lance Storm supposed to become WCW World Champion but then WCW got purchased by Mr McMahon?

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Lance Storm supposed to become WCW World Champion but then WCW got purchased by Mr McMahon?

I never knew about that, but wouldn't surprise me considering the big push he got with team Canada in late 2000.  He damn near beat booker t for the world title when he caught booker's missile dropkick attempt and countered into the Canadian maple leaf.  And this is why I've always said he was more memorable in WCW vs WWE runs. Can't speak for ECW as I really didn't watch it.

I never knew about that, but wouldn't surprise me considering the big push he got with team Canada in late 2000.  He damn near beat booker t for the world title when he caught booker's missile dropkick attempt and countered into the Canadian maple leaf.  And this is why I've always said he was more memorable in WCW vs WWE runs. Can't speak for ECW as I really didn't watch it.

I wouldnt have thought so considering Booker won.

yeah but that match I still say is better than any title match put on from wwe in the last4 years LOL

Edited by jeffsdomain

yeah but that match I still say is better than any title match put on from wwe in the last4 years LOL

That I do agree.

That I do agree.

which id very sad lol

Steve McMichael is one guy I wish WWE had taken interest in. He wasent all bad & improved alot.

no and it was horrible how wcw killed him off.. A bucket of bleach to the face

There was alot in WCW that irritated me like the overpushed Scott Steiner. At times I just wanted to jump through the TV and throttle him. Whether it was legit or not the announcers just seemed too much like pussies to say anything bad about him because they looked genuinely scared of him.

Im sure hes a nice guy outside the ring but on storyline purposes just irritated the shit out of me & there wasent many wrestlers back then I can say that for. Orton & Triple H were another two & cant really think of anyone else.

You guys seem to watch the current product with that biting at the back of your mind. seen better then thisseen better then that when in actuality the stuff going on now is better then 80% of the shit that happened back then you guys just refuse to see it with an open mind. No ****ing way is that match better then title matches in the past 4 years. No ****ing way in hell. I can name over 10 matches better then that just off the top of my mind if I have to, surely I don't right? That was just a stupid number off of the top of your head right?

You guys seem to watch the current product with that biting at the back of your mind. seen better then thisseen better then that when in actuality the stuff going on now is better then 80% of the shit that happened back then you guys just refuse to see it with an open mind. No ****ing way is that match better then title matches in the past 4 years. No ****ing way in hell. I can name over 10 matches better then that just off the top of my mind if I have to, surely I don't right? That was just a stupid number off of the top of your head right?

look we're not trying to start no flame war okay? Everyone is entitled to their opinion

my wishlist is this they always update current attires if they change it to a new one or a new look and a roster update not dlc that you have to pay for,

meaning that idk if its possible but would be awesome if they could do that some how.and let us have access to all the wrestlers for heads..

look we're not trying to start no flame war okay? Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Just ignore him. He lives in a dreamworld.

Just ignore him. He lives in a dreamworld.

Okay.

1. Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton vs Batista - Wrestlemania 
  2. CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler - Royal Rumble
  3. Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio - Payback
  4. CM Punk vs John Cena - Money in the Bank
  5. Daniel Bryan vs John Cena - Summerslam
  6. CM Punk vs The Rock - Royal Rumble
  7. Adrian Neville vs Bo Dallas - NXT Arrival
  8. CM Punk vs Alberto Del Rio vs Miz - TLC
  9. CM Punk vs Chris Jericho - Wrestlemania
  10. CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan - Money in the bank.

There. 10 matches off of the top of my head that is better then that match from 2010 - 2014.