WWE 2K 15 Wish list

Dangerous Dancing Dan

This thread is just ridiculous.

THIS...

That person is just an annoyance all i'm gonna say

• Ensure Kaitlyn's entrance and moveset remains in the game.
  • Combine Universe mode with GM mode to form one mode that you ultimately control any way you see fit.
  • Bring back the customizable 3D locker room.
  • Free Roaming in Extreme Rules matches to make them more realistic and fun to play.
  • Upgrade to having 8 Superstars on the screen for certain matches (if they could do it in 2001, they can do it now)
  • Add the Money In The Bank briefcase as a Championship so the winner of the match comes out with it until you decide to cash it in (Exhibition Mode)
  • Entrances in the Elimination Chamber match (even if it's just a few generic ones into the pod, it's better than nothing)
  • Allies to team up in the Royal Rumble match rather than just eliminate each other as soon as they enter and rivals to face off as well.
  • A.I to use both finishers as opposed to one all the time using the wake up taunt (e.g, With Cena they'll only hit an AA and the STF is non existent.)
  • A.I to stop throwing you straight back into the ring when it goes outside (especially in matches where there are no count outs)
  • A.I to attempt more outside dives if they have the ability and more top rope attacks.

• Ensure Kaitlyn's entrance and moveset remains in the game. Okay whatever can't stand her though
  • Combine Universe mode with GM mode to form one mode that you ultimately control any way you see fit. Umm NO
  • Bring back the customizable 3D locker room. No thank you pointless imo
  • Free Roaming in Extreme Rules matches to make them more realistic and fun to play. okay I guess
  • Upgrade to having 8 Superstars on the screen for certain matches (if they could do it in 2001, they can do it now) this isn't 2001 and this isn't SYM HCTP etc
  • Add the Money In The Bank briefcase as a Championship so the winner of the match comes out with it until you decide to cash it in (Exhibition Mode)  guess so but what's the point?
  • Entrances in the Elimination Chamber match (even if it's just a few generic ones into the pod, it's better than nothing) that's kinda hard but guess they could do it like they did in the EC RTWM In WWE '12
  • Allies to team up in the Royal Rumble match rather than just eliminate each other as soon as they enter and rivals to face off as well. that's a good idea
  • A.I to use both finishers as opposed to one all the time using the wake up taunt (e.g, With Cena they'll only hit an AA and the STF is non existent.) doesn't happen in my game, they always switch up
  • A.I to stop throwing you straight back into the ring when it goes outside (especially in matches where there are no count outs) yeah that's ammoying
  • A.I to attempt more outside dives if they have the ability and more top rope attacks. I agree

Responses in red

Guest Dazman™

• Combine Universe mode with GM mode to form one mode that you ultimately control any way you see fit.
  • Free Roaming in Extreme Rules matches to make them more realistic and fun to play.
  • Upgrade to having 8 Superstars on the screen for certain matches (if they could do it in 2001, they can do it now)
  • Add the Money In The Bank briefcase as a Championship so the winner of the match comes out with it until you decide to cash it in (Exhibition Mode)
  • Entrances in the Elimination Chamber match (even if it's just a few generic ones into the pod, it's better than nothing)
  • Allies to team up in the Royal Rumble match rather than just eliminate each other as soon as they enter and rivals to face off as well.
  • A.I to use both finishers as opposed to one all the time using the wake up taunt (e.g, With Cena they'll only hit an AA and the STF is non existent.)
  • A.I to stop throwing you straight back into the ring when it goes outside (especially in matches where there are no count outs)
  • A.I to attempt more outside dives if they have the ability and more top rope attacks.

• Ensure Kaitlyn's entrance and moveset remains in the game. Okay whatever can't stand her though
  • Combine Universe mode with GM mode to form one mode that you ultimately control any way you see fit. Umm NO
  • Free Roaming in Extreme Rules matches to make them more realistic and fun to play. okay I guess
  • Upgrade to having 8 Superstars on the screen for certain matches (if they could do it in 2001, they can do it now) this isn't 2001 and this isn't SYM HCTP etc
  • Add the Money In The Bank briefcase as a Championship so the winner of the match comes out with it until you decide to cash it in (Exhibition Mode)  guess so but what's the point?
  • Entrances in the Elimination Chamber match (even if it's just a few generic ones into the pod, it's better than nothing) that's kinda hard but guess they could do it like they did in the EC RTWM In WWE '12
  • Allies to team up in the Royal Rumble match rather than just eliminate each other as soon as they enter and rivals to face off as well. that's a good idea
  • A.I to use both finishers as opposed to one all the time using the wake up taunt (e.g, With Cena they'll only hit an AA and the STF is non existent.) doesn't happen in my game, they always switch up
  • A.I to stop throwing you straight back into the ring when it goes outside (especially in matches where there are no count outs) yeah that's ammoying
  • A.I to attempt more outside dives if they have the ability and more top rope attacks. I agree

Responses in red

Thanks for the responses ..... (even though they weren't asked for)

Guys, thats his wishlist. This is a wishlist thread. Post YOUR own wishlist.

Thanks for putting more hope in Humanity. 

• Like 1

Responses in red

Thanks for the responses ..... (even though they weren't asked for)

doesn't matter if they were asked for LOLOL J/k I was just addin my inputs.. okay maybe that Kaitlyn thing was to just annoy you lol

Thanks for your own Wish List. 

so sorry man  :(

and who don't want this ideas in the game but it's hard to be in wwe2k15 

And I don't want Cena in the game or the Current Roster. 

You are not sorry at all.

Edited by Dangerous Dancing Dan

well I can finally say Triple D is the most obnoxious legend lover in the history of wwe games. Glad 2k doesn't care what you want cause plenty of people need the Current roster. Time to stop living in the fucking past.

Guys, this are his opinions. Leave him alone, he's just sharing his ideas. If you made a wish-list for 2K15 or whatever, would you want these reactions? Don't be a bitch just because you disagree. If you don't like it, then #byebye, cause nobody wants to hear your bitching.

so sorry man  :(

and who don't want this ideas in the game but it's hard to be in wwe2k15

And I don't want Cena in the game or the Current Roster. 

You are not sorry at all.

Cena Is With WWE A Heck Of A Long Time To Not Be In A WWE Game..

I Agree With Dazman On Kaitlyns Entrance

i hope they do nxt roster in this year because as we see there is many nxt start and make there debut like rose and rusev

and bo dallas will follow them as will as for sami zayn .

and make a career mode that we start from nxt to the wwe main roster .

and make new ideas in universe mode 

• Character specific move sets like - HCTP
  • Crowd area fighting - xbox 360 not only the next gen
  • Uncensored stuff old WWF attitude era logos stuff, SCSA Middle finger taunt fixed wrong fingers plus there blurred.
  • Better CAA , ability to change the ring steps colour, ring apron resizing
  • Improved FAC match
  • improved 6 man options - 6 man tornado tag, etc
  • More hardcore weapons
  • More taunts for guys like - SCSA, HBK, Edge
Edited by BEAST987
  • Like 1

I also want the divas to have unique movesets, only Natalya, Kaitlyn and AJ had unique movesets and the rest were copied and pasted :/

• Like 1

New commentary

5 Man tags

15 people in the ring at once, there's no excuse if MDickie games can do it

Season And GM Mode 

Universe Mode 5.0 where they actually take in fan suggestions.

New Diva Caw Mode

Easier Theme Song Importation, Blank CD's are hard to find out there

CAW Names to go together more fluidly

Option to cash in fairly

Scenes that happen leading up to the MITB cash in, I want to truly be taking advantage rather than coming in the ring after their match, and Michael Cole usually marks out when it's happening so that's gotta be replicated in game along with the crowd going crazy

New graphics

New menu songs, they used to knock it out of the park in 07, 08, 10.

More stories in universe

More creativity within stories in Universe, I don't wanna be facing the same person every week.

I'll continue the list soon.

• Like 1

well I can finally say Triple D is the most obnoxious legend lover in the history of wwe games. Glad 2k doesn't care what you want cause plenty of people need the Current roster. Time to stop living in the fucking past.

Says the guy who has a Legends picture in his sig!

But he makes a point, even I like a bit of legends but it's getting too much, we want a current roster with NXT guys and a career mode, the legend fans should be limited to 10 this year and maybe they should get some DLC to go with it but I want the main focus to be the future, not the past. :)

I don't mind legends I just think enough is enough with the games being based around the legends while the current roster takes a backseat to them.

Personally on my wish list is for Tony Schavoine to do commentary for a WWE game. That would have been so cool in the WWE 12 storyline.

Personally on my wish list is for Tony Schavoine to do commentary for a WWE game. That would have been so cool in the WWE 12 storyline.

yeah i'd doubt that'll happen.  He seems to not care about the sport anymore

I saw the vid he did for the sports NFL and a shame how he grew less interested in wrestling.

I saw the vid he did for the sports NFL and a shame how he grew less interested in wrestling.

yeah I think it's cause he hates ric flair lol

I also want the divas to have unique movesets, only Natalya, Kaitlyn and AJ had unique movesets and the rest were copied and pasted :/

AJ's moveset is Gail Kim's old SVR Movesets with a few different sigs and finishers :/

I also want to be able to attack someone while entrances or post-match. Also, I think that there should be an option that you have to do the pinning mini-game to stand up for more realistic gameplay while you are downed. Also more Diva creation options and the whole updated Diva roster in their updated attires please! Same for superstars too!

yeah I think it's cause he hates ric flair lol

Why? Thought they were pals well he gave that impression when Flair went down on a show and he couldnt commentate even mentioning it saying Flair was his mentor.