Tutorial : How to proper inject files in evtmov (Bigger files allowed)

El Buvor

1393513606-title.png

Hey guys, I'm here to learn how to inject files into the evtmov files properly.

First you must open your evtmov file and the bik file that you want to inject into any hex editor (I advise you to use HxD which is the best hex editor I ever used). Go through your evtmov file and find the header. Now, you must find the minitron file that you want to edit (I'm going to edit the M009 file).

1393514206-screen1.png

The bytes that is circled with red are the offset bytes, and the bytes that are circled with blue are the file size bytes. You'll need to edit both to inject your file successfully. Now, go at the end of the evtmov file and search for this :

1393514206-screen2.png

You must inject your file just before the "EOP5/plugin" thing, just where the blue mark is. Also, the size bytes that are circled with red are importants, it's the offset bytes that our file is going to belong, however it's not in the good format.

You must use the Windows Calculator in "programmer" mode and in "hex mode" for that.

Take the offset bytes :

C941800

Substract 4000 from them (the offsets don't contain the header size) :

C941800-4000 = C93D800

And divide this by 8 :

C93D800/8 = 1927B00

We now have our offset bytes in the good format.

Let's take a look at the bik file now. Go at the end of your file with the hex editor :

1393514205-screen3.png

Those bytes are in red because I added them (and the file was not saved).

If your file size is not xxxxx800 or xxxxxx000, add "00" bytes in order to have a good size (my file is 322F800 big here so it's good now). Take a note of your file size.

Select all the bytes (CTRL+A), copy and paste them in the evtmov file right before the "EOP5" thing.

Once it's done, now take a look at your evtmov file header and replace the bytes with the good ones. The bytes are inverted here so the size (03 22 F8 00) is going to be F8 22 03, and the offset (01 92 7B 00) is going to be 7B 92 01. We dont ware about the last "00" byte in both case.

1393515289-screen5.png

Once you did this, you must also edit your arc files. This time, the bytes are not inverted :

1393515417-screen6.png

Here we are, you can put your edited evtmov file and your updated arc files on your console. Enjoy !

Note : The files can't be too big, I had console freezes for too big files.

Note 2 : Sorry for my english hé hé.

Edited by El Buvor

Iam not a genius and i dont understand anything of that. sorry

We only want bring minitrons and sidetrons in game but this is to heavy to do. Is there any other option to do this ?

I would die for the new Cena Trons and Ziggler ones ! Would anyone would do that for me ?

Edited by Anabolica

We only want bring minitrons and sidetrons in game but this is to heavy to do. Is there any other option to do this ?

I would die for the new Cena Trons and Ziggler ones ! Would anyone would do that for me ?

Ok take a look at my guide you must add "00"s in hex to make the tron you downloaded the same as the one thats in the game.cenas is 1.00mb for side tron.

Ok take a look at my guide you must add "00"s in hex to make the tron you downloaded the same as the one thats in the game.cenas is 1.00mb for side tron.

please twisted give up to teach me hex editing something like that.... its not that i dont want to learn this but iam boring of this. Its not the end of the world for me to have not the new minitrons or sidetrons. Its nice that you want to help me with this but iam to dump to understand this, next thing is its hard to understand this in english too. my language is german

Edited by Anabolica

please twisted give up to teach me hex editing something like that.... its not that i dont want to learn this but iam boring of this. Its not the end of the world for me to have not the new minitrons or sidetrons. Its nice that you want to help me with this but iam to dump to understand this, next thing is its hard to understand this in english too. my language is german

i know its a pain in the arse to learn this stuff with the minitrons and sidetrons it was the end of the world to for me cuz one time it was not working for me  and kept freezing my game..

Thanks for the tutorial, this method of repointing the headers should actually work for a number of the games archives :) I used this methoed alot when modding SVR2011.

Thanks for the tutorial, this method of repointing the headers should actually work for a number of the games archives :) I used this methoed alot when modding SVR2011.

man i wish i had my rgh back when svr2011 was the game ppl where playing :)

Yep, I'm using it for almost everything.

Just one quick question: So far you are the only person that sucessfully edited something on the mnlayHD. My question is, have you use this  process to inject files on the mnlayHD?

Just one quick question: So far you are the only person that sucessfully edited something on the mnlayHD. My question is, have you use this  process to inject files on the mnlayHD?

I can't remember, I should take a look at those files. :)

• 2 weeks later...

You must inject your file just before the "EOP5/plugin" thing, just where the blue mark is. Also, the size bytes that are circled with red are importants, it's the offset bytes that our file is going to belong, however it's not in the good format.

I don´t understansd this part.

How do you do that?

Copiying all the bites from the file and using the paste and insert function?

I don´t understansd this part.

How do you do that?

Copiying all the bites from the file and using the paste and insert function?

Yep, that's it.