[TUTORIALS] Caw Injection,Gender Mod, Renders!

mrblacksheep

The only issue I have had is that when the match with the DDP CAW ended it hung on a black screen. I had to reset the 360. First and only time it has happened. I haven't used the CAW since.

The only issue I have had is that when the match with the DDP CAW ended it hung on a black screen. I had to reset the 360. First and only time it has happened. I haven't used the CAW since.

Try saving all attires in game. I had some issues where caws would make my system hang in the match up screen. That cleared it up.

Try saving all attires in game. I had some issues where caws would make my system hang in the match up screen. That cleared it up.

I have done that, just haven't tried it since. I thought it might be the same as with the PT injector and need 'fixing' in game. Will see how it goes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Success. Managed to get a DDP CAW into my game. There was just one step I was misunderstanding which was causing the problem.

I think any move from the DLC moves pack causes the issuue. Before my game corruped. I gave one of my caws a move from the pack. I got the pack free from the summer rae exploit. The weird thing was I was able to upload caws wth moves from the dlc oves pack and I didnt have season pass. So after i started up a new save. I downloaded all my caws temporarily and the one caw I gave  a moveffom the dlc moves, defaulted when I dowloaded it. Whe I njected the same caw, its moveset and entrance defaulted.

yeah that's also the online cc problem too.  I couldn't get wolfgang's dlc version of chyna but the non dlc downloaded fine

also thanks for this

• 1 month later...

hi all, someone i could spend the wwe 2k14 mod tool or any other program to install on my Xbox 360 caws please.

excuse my english, use traslator, please can you help me?

Going to add a tutorial on how to add renders using horizon an pur3's tool soon.

That would be awesome. Your tutorials are easy to follow.
  • Like 1

Now there are several programs you can use to move the data to your pc, but this Tutorial is specifically for Horizon so you want to download that and Pur3's modtool. (Pm me for mod tool link)

This is not good what you doing next time I make again a kill switch then nobody can use the Tool Thanks.

Now there are several programs you can use to move the data to your pc, but this Tutorial is specifically for Horizon so you want to download that and Pur3's modtool. (Pm me for mod tool link)

This is not good what you doing next time I make again a kill switch then nobody can use the Tool Thanks.

I was grateful that you made the tool because it really saved me playing this game again. But if you want me to stop sharing it, that's fine I will.  If you are going to punish people next time around for me sharing the tool through Pm, I apologize for that.

A Mod can Close this thread please.

Edited by mrblacksheep
  • Like 1

I know it's your tool and everything but you're just being an asshole.

• Like 1

Nice. I have my reason why the Tool is removed and Im not really care about what you think or say. Without ask me this is not ok share the Tool.

I make this since SvsR 2010 so please dont say Im a asshole. Do this better then we can talk again. My Work My Rules !!!

Nice. I have my reason why the Tool is removed and Im not really care about what you think or say. Without ask me this is not ok share the Tool.

I make this since SvsR 2010 so please dont say Im a asshole. Do this better then we can talk again. My Work My Rules !!!

so just 2 make sure u are not going to bring back the tool or going to upgrade it with ps3 because alot of us really would like to know whats going on with you i thought u were only pranking us to see how we would act lol