(TUTORIAL) How to inject renders into your CAW

Ollie™

nevermind got it to work what was the problem didn't close out Le Fluffie program. thanks its alot more difficult and alot more process than Kg971 but atleast i get to do it on this computer which is what i really wanted

Edited by mrelectriccity

Im trying to do a render of my own face as a joke with my friends. Ive done all the steps right and in the mod tool, it shows the render correctly, i rehash and resigned on le fluffie, i inject back into using horizon, put flashdrive back into my xbox. But whenever I start up 2k, on the menu screen it says theres a problem with my CAW saves saying its corrupted or something along those lines. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Do you need a Jtag'd Xbox for this and if not, will your renders show in online matches?

No, this tool is for normal, retail Xbox's. I don't know if it'll show up online, ask on PUR3's topic.  :lol

Im trying to do a render of my own face as a joke with my friends. Ive done all the steps right and in the mod tool, it shows the render correctly, i rehash and resigned on le fluffie, i inject back into using horizon, put flashdrive back into my xbox. But whenever I start up 2k, on the menu screen it says theres a problem with my CAW saves saying its corrupted or something along those lines. Does anyone know how to fix that?

I've yet to encounter this. The only thing I could recommend is resave all the attire on the CAW. Downloaded or not just try, and get back to me? Sorry it happened though  :blush:

I've yet to encounter this. The only thing I could recommend is resave all the attire on the CAW. Downloaded or not just try, and get back to me? Sorry it happened though  :blush:

What do you mean by saving all the attire, Im only trying to do a render of my picture on 1 attire. When i inject my picture into the 1st attire slot, do i go back and click the save button on the 2k mod tool, then click the save data button in the top left of the mod tool?

What do you mean by saving all the attire, Im only trying to do a render of my picture on 1 attire. When i inject my picture into the 1st attire slot, do i go back and click the save button on the 2k mod tool, then click the save data button in the top left of the mod tool?

It doesn't matter how many attires you're injecting the render into, you have to go into each attire you've made on that particular CAW and then press Save "resave" Think of it as rehashing in the game. It tells the game to rewrite the file? Yes, you press back then click the grey folder and press Save file - then press exit - then rehash/resign. If you pressed the X button instead of exit - that might corrupt it as well... I think.

Ive done everything and its still not working ughhhh. I tried like 6 times. Do you think it could be the picture that im trying to render? Its a 512x512 though.

If anyone has some freetime, do you mind doing this for me? Its just one character ahaha. Ill send you the picture and you could make it and then upload it to the community center. Thanks anyone

Not undestend im not english :(

IMPORTANT:If you intend to inject the render into a downloaded superstar you MUST re-save all the attires on that wrestler before transferring it over to another drive!

This

re-save all the attires on that wrestler before transferring it over to another drive!

• Like 1

Ok I have a question. what happens if you get banned for using renders does that mean you wont be able to get on cc and donwload, and how do they find out if someone used a render? It don't show up online unless you go into a match. so whats up? I uploaded my seth with a render but I am a little apprehensive about doing more because i don't want to risk getting banned.

Edited by brainz86

Ok I have a question. what happens if you get banned for using renders does that mean you wont be able to get on cc and donwload, and how do they find out if someone used a render? It don't show up online unless you go into a match. so whats up? I uploaded my seth with a render but I am a little apprehensive about doing more because i don't want to risk getting banned.

They have moderators check matches and servers, therefore they can find out if anyone is going against the rules, if they find out you've used renders you risk a 2 week ban. Repeat offenders get a permanent ban, so if it happens don't worry too much.

When you doing this online and talk on any forum about your hacks then get sure the guys not see your xbl Gamertag or its very simple detect you next time on Xbl ;)

IMPORTANT:If you intend to inject the render into a downloaded superstar you MUST re-save all the attires on that wrestler before transferring it over to another drive!

So if I have downloaded superstars, I have to resave every attires in the game ?

And need to inject 128x128 renders also with 512x512 ?

Thanks

So if I have downloaded superstars, I have to resave every attires in the game ?

And need to inject 128x128 renders also with 512x512 ?

Thanks

No, you have to resave every attire on the downloaded superstar you want to put  your render on.

Also, yes you need a 512x512 and a 128x128

OK, I got it to work. As long as you save all the attires in game, you can do a whole batch at a time (extracting, injecting the render and importing them back). I did around 25 and it worked like a charm.

OK, I got it to work. As long as you save all the attires in game, you can do a whole batch at a time (extracting, injecting the render and importing them back). I did around 25 and it worked like a charm.

I was worried it was just me that had to that, glad it worked for you  :D

When you say you can do a whole bunch at a time, did you inject all 4 attires on one CAW at once?