Can I download a profile to my modded Xbox 360?

Ollie™

So I've been trying to find some answers to my question but so far none.

I'll be ordering my JTAG Xbox 360 Falcon in a couple of days and I wanted to know if I can download my profile and all the DLC and content on my retail Xbox over to my JTAG. I'm aware that you shouldn't go online with a JTAG/RGH Xbox (and I won't be) but can this be done? Thank you :3 

Also side question - are there any specific types of JTAG/RGH that won't work with modding (As I mentioned above I'll be getting FALCON) 

Try downloading your profile on a non-modded and transfer it to your flash drive and then transfer it to your modded console.

You can transfer DLC from your retail console to your modded one or you can download your DLC from 360Haven.

Try downloading your profile on a non-modded and transfer it to your flash drive and then transfer it to your modded console.

You can transfer DLC from your retail console to your modded one or you can download your DLC from 360Haven.

Thank you :3

In reply to your second answer - is it as simple as transferring it to a hard drive? Much appreciated  :lol

Edited by xKillerKawaii

In reply to your second answer - is it as simple as transferring it to a hard drive? Much appreciated  :lol

If you're talking about 360 haven then you should use USBXTAFGUI.

If you're talking about retail to modded then,its easy as transferring to a hard drive.

Hope this solved/helped you.

If you're talking about 360 haven then you should use USBXTAFGUI.

If you're talking about retail to modded then,its easy as transferring to a hard drive.

Hope this solved/helped you.

Thank you very much!  :lol You've been a big help!