╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

A question I posted yesterday never made it into the topic.

I have BrienJ's WWE'12 tool that had resign/rebuild function in it. I skipped WWE'13, but saw in this thread that his tool for that game would work to R & R. Am I safe to assume he used the same code, and could give it a shot safely? I have Le Fluffie and Modio, although I have my doubts about Le Fluffie that it does the R & R function correctly--or at least in a way I understand it.

I still use his 13 tool to resign/rehash EVERYTHING.Any game.

• Like 1

When I use Le Fluffie to resign and rehash, I always got corrupt save error.

But with BrienJ's WWE tool the save is OK, so try BrienJ's resign&rehash function.

I didn't think Brienj's stuff still worked. But yeah I'll have a go at this later, since watching ROH and Elimination chamber it's kinda got me back into weekly wrestling again.

I didn't think Brienj's stuff still worked. But yeah I'll have a go at this later, since watching ROH and Elimination chamber it's kinda got me back into weekly wrestling again.

I don't think his tools for modding work anymore but his CAW editor still works which has the rehash and resign button, use his R & R it's the best :)

The great PUR3 is back!!!

Great work on your tool man,can't wait until it has PS3 support

Unfortunately it's a big IF at the moment. He won't give up, but the save file is a lot more complicated than the 360 equivalent.

I tried it earlier worked, even with Modio. Also when I injected the 128x128. (Yes I did it on it's own etc. followed the guide 100%) it came up as a horribe fuzzed/glitched mess. The file still worked fine after R&R etc. but yeah anyone know why it did that. I used the correct settings obviously cause if I hadn't it wouldn't have worked.

Someone on here had one setting wrong and it came out fuzzy/transparent.

Funny thing is the bigger one worked fine but the little one just looked like a glitched out fuzzy green mess.

Paint Tool and Injecting CAW renders work on retail Xbox's, but does everything else on this? If not, what can't I do with this on a retail console?

Funny thing is the bigger one worked fine but the little one just looked like a glitched out fuzzy green mess.

Send me more details coz there are 4 attire with 128x128.

Just to let some people that may be having this issue, if you open the mod tool and it immediately closes or crashes on you, it's because your anti-virus thinks it's a threat. I haven't seen anybody report any issues like this yet, but I was experiencing this yesterday so I thought might as well post on how I fixed it. Just disable your anti-virus for the duration of the time you'll be using the tool. It also might be a good idea to use it offline. the anti-virus' that I was experiencing this with were SUPERAntiSpyware & Malwarebytes, although I'm not sure which one was closing the tool.

bro i don't have any antivirus installed but it gets me error

load failed!

and then drop me onn select storage device i followed guide 100%

please help me guys???????

Send me more details coz there are 4 attire with 128x128.

Next time I do one I'll take a screenshot, There can't be anything wrong with the DDS since the bigger one works fine, and if it was wrong an error message would come up. I'll do one tonight, it could be that it was on a downloaded CAW.

I'll test it on a non downloaded one tonight when I come back from the city.

Great tool works perfectly.

Is there any chance of championship injector?

Atm no I have enought work with the Ps3 support.

Lol a championship injector isn't needed, all you have to do is rehash and resign the file with your ID's and inject it :)

Lol a championship injector isn't needed, all you have to do is rehash and resign the file with your ID's and inject it :)

Tried it, it's not working.

The custom championship data is damaged or missing error.

Should I inject anything in the save file?

I now have a 360 again (thank you Ebay). PUR3, are you planning to add Paint Tool injection to the tool? For some reason I had assumed it was included...

congratulations!!

does this tool allows us to somehow place custom logo data ON UPPER BODY JACKETS and TOPS ARM SLEEVES / crotch and other forbidden areas?

Edited by Impaler