╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

Thanks man, I got the arena to inject properly and good to hear about the fix for the screenshot extractor.

Try the new fixed version 1.0.0.1 and let me know if this work for you.

The Tool is downloaded 177 times only yesterday so I hope more people support this project with a donation.

Or its simple I will charge money in feature for all my work to.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Thanks man, I got the arena to inject properly and good to hear about the fix for the screenshot extractor.

The Tool is downloaded 177 times only yesterday so I hope more people support this project with a donation.

Charging for something that's on the fringe of being illegal is not something you should be doing. People will either not use your stuff or find a way around paying for it. Rather, give some incentive to donate. Also, you have to realise 90% of the people using this are going to be young.

It works man! Thanks! Plus I plan on donating when I get paid on Friday.

It works man! Thanks! Plus I plan on donating when I get paid on Friday.

Good and thanks.

Last year the donation for my WWE13 = 0

I like not really charge money but when the people doing this only when you charge money then Im at a point doing this or creating nothing in feature.

I know how many pay more then 1x for the WWE Tool from K.G.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

in my opinion, you guys should probably leave the downloaded CAW's be. if the creators wanna add renders to them and re-up them or whatever, that should be on them. i'd render your own CAW's and to be honest, I'd only upload them if you really have to. If you get banned as a result, you cannot then point fingers at PUR3 and his tool. keep it offline, and keep renders tied to your own work. :) my advise, is share the cas files

Or just don't render them before uploading. But yeah I'll check this bad boy out tonight.

PUR3 do you know when Auday's releasing his tutorials? I really want to know how to successfully inject CAWs and renders.

He is fired and I think he have not the time doing this atm. But when any like doing this then fell free creating a short tut.

Or look into my WWE13 Tool its the same way.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

If it is alright with PUR3 I'd love to post a written tutorial on how to inject renders? As a thank you for such an awesome tool! ;)

• Like 1

If it is alright with PUR3 I'd love to post a written tutorial on how to inject renders? As a thank you for such an awesome tool! ;)

Create one ;) Credits to you for this.

Create one ;) Credits to you for this.

OK thank you, I'll try and get it done for tonight! :3

Hiya Pur3, here other cas file that get corrupted after injecting the renders

xKillerKawaii found a way after he read what I say ;)

We have the same prob last year with small size CAW files and CJudders post a solution for this.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

We have the same prob last year with small size CAW files and CJudders post a solution for this.

What's the solution? To resave all of the attires? And is the small size CAW files the problem? Because all of my CAS files are pretty much under 1mb...

What's the solution? To resave all of the attires? And is the small size CAW files the problem? Because all of my CAS files are pretty much under 1mb...

You use only CAW's from CC.

First off thanks to you Pur3 for all your hard work

I didn't download the tool yet but when i do i will donate for sure.

Im just waiting to see if injecting renders to dlcs caws will work because thats the only reason im gonna need this tool since i cant go online with my rgh