╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

after injecting wrestlers from my other flash drive and saved and rehashed loaded up in 360 and came up corrupted and erased everything

welll whats weird is i injected a caw from another one of my usb and when i select it the render pops up for me to extract and inject but wont let me with ones i originally had on the usb 

The CAW file needs to be where you're save file is.

i did that and they still dont pop up 

Try moving the your caw and save to the pc like it says in first post. It has to be in the same directory of the TOOL.

Edited by Dbo2700

For some reason CAWs with the yellow 'DOWNLOADED' tag work fine but the ones without don't, is the tool causing this or is it the CAS file? And is there any way I can fix this?

Ok what is different ?

For some reason CAWs with the yellow 'DOWNLOADED' tag work fine but the ones without don't, is the tool causing this or is it the CAS file? And is there any way I can fix this?

Ok what is different ?

I'm assuming that the ones with the downloaded tag have been downloaded from CC and the ones without haven't.

I want to thank everybody who made this possible. I greatly appreciate the time put into this, and it is the things like this that can make a game so much more enjoyable. One of the things I love doing is creating custom CAWs, and creating them with life like details. From paint tool editing to character renders, each personal customization is worth putting time into for me. This editor can give me that, and much more, so again, I thank all of you who made this possible. :lol

I'm assuming that the ones with the downloaded tag have been downloaded from CC and the ones without haven't.

Can you send me one with yellow tag and the another one with the problems.

I injected 57 CAWs into my save and 56 of them worked!! For the one that didn't work the CAS file was corrupted so there's nothing wrong with the tool, I haven't tried renders yet. I've injected Big E & Fandango into my save so I'm gonna trial and error sizing their WWE 2K14 renders and injecting that in a bit, I can't say this enough thank you so much PUR3 :)

EDIT: Btw, do we need to save all of their attires in game?

EDIT 2: I ran into a glitch, I'm not sure whether it's the CAW or the tool. When I opened Vancheta's CM Punk SS Head in CAW mode, on 2 of the attires he had his PTs there but there were no trunks. Just diva panties :lol Any idea what that is?

EDIT 3: When I try and play a match with the CAWs and I select them in exhibition mode it freezes, I just selected Big E & Fandango and then the screen goes black, the WWE logo spins in the bottom right corner, the music plays but it's practically frozen. And sometimes when I go to edit the CAW in CAW mode it freezes, any suggestions?

Hey Naza, I am no creator, But, I think I  know whats going on. My WWE 2K14 Freezes Naturally, You might have to wait a minute or two sometimes, BUT, If you injected these caws off Of Online, Meaning you found the cas file online and injected in your save through this program, it may be the caw it self, or dare I say the tools acting up alittle? Im having a problem with renders, I can not inject them. The option shows itself, but it shows itself faded in white and unavailable. So it seems we are not having much luck. But still all together still, Pure3 Has done a great job.

Guys send me any from this CAW files you have probs.Im not on CC nor I play this game yet sorry but I have not the time left playing atm.

Im not really care about edit Renders from DL CAW's maybe its better when only the creater can doing this. I have yesterday tested inject a DL CAW and this work well.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

in my opinion, you guys should probably leave the downloaded CAW's be. if the creators wanna add renders to them and re-up them or whatever, that should be on them. i'd render your own CAW's and to be honest, I'd only upload them if you really have to. If you get banned as a result, you cannot then point fingers at PUR3 and his tool. keep it offline, and keep renders tied to your own work. :) my advise, is share the cas files

• Like 1

Sure :) I'll send it in a few hours.

I injected an Create an Arena file into my save file and rehashed/resigned it in Le Fluffie and when I started my game up it came up as missing CAA data. I'm not sure where I went wrong along the way.

Also, has anyone been able to extract screenshots yet? I keep getting the error message. 

I injected an Create an Arena file into my save file and rehashed/resigned it in Le Fluffie and when I started my game up it came up as missing CAA data. I'm not sure where I went wrong along the way.

Also, has anyone been able to extract screenshots yet? I keep getting the error message. 

Ok then you have not the injected file on your HDD/USB drive. The error say all is missing and dont forget R&R this Arena file to.

The Tool copy this file inside your work path the Save directory + this Tool copy the Id's from your Save you need only R&R thats all.

Yes the Screenshot extractor have an bug I have fixed this. I will uploade the fix today.

Any updates on PS3 support?

No. I release the Tool yesterday so what you think how many time you need coding the Ps3 side. Its absolute different system and I need sure bunch of time get this done.

Here you go PUR3, 3 CAWs that work and 3 CAWs that don't work:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/di7p80rw3qrbi15/CAWs+For+PUR3+RAF3X+Testing.rar

I messaged you the link as well :)

Ok then you have not the injected file on your HDD/USB drive. The error say all is missing and dont forget R&R this Arena file to.

The Tool copy this file inside your work path the Save directory + this Tool copy the Id's from your Save you need only R&R thats all.

Yes the Screenshot extractor have an bug I have fixed this. I will uploade the fix today.

Thanks man, I got the arena to inject properly and good to hear about the fix for the screenshot extractor.