╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

Every time i try to extract a screenshot i get this message: hCm6CXP.jpg

I've got the same issue man. Not sure what to do.

same as well. Tried running as admin as well.

Your System? You have Netframework 4  ?

I'm using an Acer Aspire 5532 with windows 7, not sure about the netframework but i could download the latest 4.5.1 or does it have to be 4?

Yes you need 4

Nope still can't open, just says WWE'2k14 Modding tool has stopped working everytime, i'm so gutted

You have restart the Pc?

Yes, i really can't think what else might be stopping me from opening your tool

Thanks pur3, testing it and trying to render my caws :)

Make the image bigger.I can´t see nothing.

I have solved it , now i can open my savedata, but i don't know how to injrct a render into caw , the reders button isn't active

You have the CAW file inside the same directory.

Thanks pur3, testing it and trying to render my caws :)

Make the image bigger.I can´t see nothing.

I have solved it , now i can open my savedata, but i don't know how to injrct a render into caw , the reders button isn't active

You have the CAW file inside the same directory.

Thanks pur3 with the caw file inside the directory all is ok

Doesn't work for Windows 8, kind of figured. That's a pity. :( Regardless, nice work PUR3. :)

I have a Windows 8 and it works fine for me. The only thing that doesn't work for me are the renders, on my CAW's they're fine but on CC CAW's they don't work. :3

Doesn't work for Windows 8, kind of figured. That's a pity. :( Regardless, nice work PUR3. :)

I have a Windows 8 and it works fine for me. The only thing that doesn't work for me are the renders, on my CAW's they're fine but on CC CAW's they don't work. :3

Maybe it's because I have 8.1 than. I should have clarified that. :p Hmm...

I have that too  :lol

I have that too  :lol

Well this is strange than. The program isn't opening at all for me.

EDIT: I figured it out.  It opens now. :D

fantastic! works like a charm :) The main reason I donated, is because I know that PUR3 is showing some love for CAA this year. Now you guys can enjoy injecting my glitched Arenas! 

• Like 1

Big Thanks to all who help with a Donation !!!

Without this guys the Project is not possible !!!

Donaters:

koeniglachman

CJudders

bravebird31

BigChrisSpirito

Titan83

doctorhr2

Happy to help!

• Like 1

I injected 5 CAWs w/ renders successfully but one keeps getting a currupt message. I am not sure why.

Injecting CAWs doesn't work for me either. I tried to inject SMK's Batista to slot 18 but for some reason the CAW number stayed at 18.

Other than that it seems to be working great.

Edited by sXeMope

fantastic! works like a charm :) The main reason I donated, is because I know that PUR3 is showing some love for CAA this year. Now you guys can enjoy injecting my glitched Arenas! 

Yep I have try your glitched one and this work perfect ;)

so people are saying the renders are working but when i load up my save and go to caw editor the render wont let me select renders 

welll whats weird is i injected a caw from another one of my usb and when i select it the render pops up for me to extract and inject but wont let me with ones i originally had on the usb 

welll whats weird is i injected a caw from another one of my usb and when i select it the render pops up for me to extract and inject but wont let me with ones i originally had on the usb 

The CAW file needs to be where you're save file is.

Do I need to rehash reassign when I'm done adding renders or is it automatic?

Yes you need another Tool for this.

I think I fixed my problem. I saved after injecting every CAW and it worked. Files still had the wrong number on Horizon and my flash drive. Currently editing the CAWs so I'll see if they chance when I save them