╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

So how does sizing renders work? Because the file has to be 512x512 but you obviously don't stretch the whole picture out, just like last year there has to be a method to it right?

I'd say trial and error, but I think the width of the wrestler image should be around 75-80% of the total width. I won't know until I can test it out, but I'm not on the 360 side.

Thanks for releasing this tool so soon, one problem. When I add my render I do all the attires one by one (much like last year) and then save the file then rehash and resign in Horizon. I rehash and resign both the SaveData and the CAS file. I put it back into my game and then it says it's corrupted. What am I doing wrong? Thanks again.  ;)

I injected 57 CAWs into my save and 56 of them worked!! For the one that didn't work the CAS file was corrupted so there's nothing wrong with the tool, I haven't tried renders yet. I've injected Big E & Fandango into my save so I'm gonna trial and error sizing their WWE 2K14 renders and injecting that in a bit, I can't say this enough thank you so much PUR3 :)

EDIT: Btw, do we need to save all of their attires in game?

EDIT 2: I ran into a glitch, I'm not sure whether it's the CAW or the tool. When I opened Vancheta's CM Punk SS Head in CAW mode, on 2 of the attires he had his PTs there but there were no trunks. Just diva panties :lol Any idea what that is?

EDIT 3: When I try and play a match with the CAWs and I select them in exhibition mode it freezes, I just selected Big E & Fandango and then the screen goes black, the WWE logo spins in the bottom right corner, the music plays but it's practically frozen. And sometimes when I go to edit the CAW in CAW mode it freezes, any suggestions?

Edited by Nazza

Thanks for the tool. Eager to see the PS3 version.

Does unlock everything include NPC's?

Edited by god-of-the-mind

Sorry for the bump :(

I injected 57 CAWs into my save and 56 of them worked!! For the one that didn't work the CAS file was corrupted so there's nothing wrong with the tool, I haven't tried renders yet. I've injected Big E & Fandango into my save so I'm gonna trial and error sizing their WWE 2K14 renders and injecting that in a bit, I can't say this enough thank you so much PUR3 :)

EDIT: Btw, do we need to save all of their attires in game?

EDIT 2: I ran into a glitch, I'm not sure whether it's the CAW or the tool. When I opened Vancheta's CM Punk SS Head in CAW mode, on 2 of the attires he had his PTs there but there were no trunks. Just diva panties :lol Any idea what that is?

EDIT 3: When I try and play a match with the CAWs and I select them in exhibition mode it freezes, I just selected Big E & Fandango and then the screen goes black, the WWE logo spins in the bottom right corner, the music plays but it's practically frozen. And sometimes when I go to edit the CAW in CAW mode it freezes, any suggestions?

hey guys can we inject custom paintool logos??

Please guys stop ask questions I have answer inside the description !!! We need a clear thread so please please read before you ask.

╠ρìи† †ѺѺℓ ðì†Ѻя╣

Allows you to extract Logos

Supports the output [DDS / PNG]-Format

Allows you to delete Logos

Allows you to unlock any empty Slot

• Like 2

Any ideas to why i can't open your mod tool? firewall is off, tried opening as administrator, deleted and re-downloaded, nothing.

Edited by HeymanHustle

Your System? You have Netframework 4  ?

I'm using an Acer Aspire 5532 with windows 7, not sure about the netframework but i could download the latest 4.5.1 or does it have to be 4?

Edited by HeymanHustle

whats the point of having a pt editor if you cant inject?

Hey when you like only inject pt logos then use the cracked version from K.G.

The point is you have no idea about hacking this game. Its very simple this is 90% from the PT hack.