╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

Yh but i dnt have CFW so i cant do nothing with that . I cant just wait im trying figure out the damn Zlib myself but i dnt understant why bruteforce recompres and the file change in the begining from 7801 to 78DA no wonder it corrupt  , i recompres in window bits 15 . What im doing wrong ?

• 2 weeks later...

I am patiently waiting for this tool but let me just say that if it is not made to be compatible with Retail PS3's i will be getting a refund on my donation.

I still have hope, not much really but it's better than no hope. lol, Don't think you'll be getting a refund though. If you used Paypal, you can't take any legal actions either.

I am patiently waiting for this tool but let me just say that if it is not made to be compatible with Retail PS3's i will be getting a refund on my donation.

This was never designed for PS3 to begin with...if anything the PS3 is an addition. If you had read the whole topic you would see that..

I talked with him and we came to a agreement that he would work on retail PS3 support for a donation. If this does not happen i will have to say that KG is better @ this @ least he does not promise something that he decides that he is not going to make. 

I talked with him and we came to a agreement that he would work on retail PS3 support for a donation. If this does not happen i will have to say that KG is better @ this @ least he does not promise something that he decides that he is not going to make. 

Excuse me if I'm mistaken, but I don't recall PUR3 ever stating that he "gave up" on PS3 support. Stop being an asshole and just have some patience.

• Like 1

You have any idea how many time I have spend for this ? And we talk about 5$ donation please send me your paypal data and I give you this back.

Next is when you think K.G is better then purchase the Tool.

This is the first time I catch wind of this project, looks very exciting, I remember there was a tool for wwe 13 last year that allowed caws to be converted between consoles and also allowed renders for people on the PS3 side of things. Great to hear another one is being worked on this year. I'll definitely be trying to keep up with this thread for future updates. Everything looks good so far, thank you for your hard work pur3. :p

You have any idea how many time I have spend for this ? And we talk about 5$ donation please send me your paypal data and I give you this back.

Next is when you think K.G is better then purchase the Tool.

Wolf and everybody harassing Raf3x Just let him do his Thing, just be patient, please... i'm am a ps3 user with no jailbreak and i have used kim's method to put the Hacked Pt's in my game, Raf3x just take your time dude, you have all the support in me (no homo), just wait...

• Like 1

Would love this for ps3.

Had a look at KG's new ps3 tool, the one that uses CCAPI, and no way am I prepared to pay £12 or whatever he is charging. He should just give up charging people money for this stuff. Was hoping someone would release this like the other xbox one to kick him in the nuts one more time.

Hopefully ps3 version of this one will be out soon. No pressure of course.

• 2 weeks later...

i wish Pur3 had no life then Ps3 tool would of been released long ago lol but my guess we all will get an announcement in july c:

At a hunch he has probably got tired of people demanding stuff from him..if he has removed the tool for this reason I cannot blame him for doing so..

Can anyone reupload it? I just started doing renders last night, had everything ready up to injecting the render part. Anyone?

The tool was removed due to the demands of people wanting support, yet not willing to support him or even say thank you. Over 2000 downloads, and only a handful of people who were willing to offer him support.

• Like 1