╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

Damnit Ps3 gets screwed again

Does it?

fPNBa2y.jpg

Good things come to those who wait.

O ok thought it was only for 360 as he mentioned in the 1st post great to see ps3 hasnt been left out though looking forward to release.

First release is only for 360. There's plenty of stuff still to work out for PS3. Compression is different.

Supports the output [DDS / PNG]-Format

Just seen this now, does that mean that we don't need to inject DDS files as renders? We can inject PNGs?

Mods can we pin this?

I really think that this should be pinned only after the Tool get Literally released.

Ótavio are you gonna be doing renders this year? Will you release your website?

Just seen this now, does that mean that we don't need to inject DDS files as renders? We can inject PNGs?

No, you can export in those formats.

This will be awhile before it comes out from the looks of it. But to be honest, take your damn time dude, its worth it!! Your giving this to us for free i say take as much time as ya'need!

great work pur3 and his testers  :cheers: .. one question... can the renders work with online play cause, this random keeps joining my match and using an render hacked caw and it crashes the game :dunno:  

A detail Tut coming soon but the Tool is very easy to use. Have fun and please dont bother me about Infos I write inside the first post Thanks.

• Like 1

Thanks for releasing this PUR3! So much work done in little time, you should be really proud of yourself :) I really appreciate everything you've done for us this year, thanks PUR3 :)

EDIT: Mods can we pin this now? :D

Edited by Nazza