╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

I'm a PS3 user and I'm just waiting patiently to Pur3, I know he will get it done, just be patient people!!!!  :lol

• Like 1

I'm a PS3 user and I'm just waiting patiently to Pur3, I know he will get it done, just be patient people!!!!  :lol

Ditto.

i've not played this game since my jtag broke months ago, but i dusted down my boring old regular 360 and started playing again lately, I've got a quick question about this tool, i see it can extract paint tools but i'm guessing you can't use it to add any to the game? i' guessing injecting PTs is still a jtag only feature cos of checksums and all that.

i've not played this game since my jtag broke months ago, but i dusted down my boring old regular 360 and started playing again lately, I've got a quick question about this tool, i see it can extract paint tools but i'm guessing you can't use it to add any to the game? i' guessing injecting PTs is still a jtag only feature cos of checksums and all that.

Check K.G's editor, It's not pinned, Buy You can inject PT's without a JTAG. :)

Check K.G's editor, It's not pinned, Buy You can inject PT's without a JTAG. :)

thx dude... just got it and tried to open my PT file and it says 'error file not loaded' kinda sucks  :(  i'll try putting the file on the desktop cos sometimes these programs don't like folders with spaces in the name.

still not working mate, program opens fine but when i go to open pt file it just keeps saying file not loaded.... ah well.

still not working mate, program opens fine but when i go to open pt file it just keeps saying file not loaded.... ah well.

It happened to me a few times, I just redownloaded the tool and it worked.

It happened to me a few times, I just redownloaded the tool and it worked.

just tried that, still not working... do i have to do anything to the pt file?? is it compressed or anything like that or should it just be put pt file on usb, extract it and open it?

all gd guys, i sorted it. deleted all logos from my pt file in game created two clean slots and it's all worked fine.

all gd guys, i sorted it. deleted all logos from my pt file in game created two clean slots and it's all worked fine.

Glad to see it working for You! :)

KG just released a editor that allows for 20 useable paint tool slots here is the link to his youtube channel and it is for CFW consoles only for right now 

Oh, a ccapi modding tool. Does he read my tutorials here?^^ This will never work on retail PS3. How much does he charge for this tool?

Oh, a ccapi modding tool. Does he read my tutorials here?^^ This will never work on retail PS3. How much does he charge for this tool?

Really this guy scams more money out of people than the Million Dollar Man!

• Like 2

Really this guy scams more money out of people than the Million Dollar Man!

LMAO ;)

If i send you my save you mod my diva gender , weight class and hit point ratios with this cfw tool then resave ?

Edited by CloudyKing

Without wanting to turn it into a KG rant thread. I have no issue with people making money, but I bought KG's first tool for retail 360 and I could also almost live with it being buggy as hell and poorly programmed, what I couldn't really live with was that he offered nothing in the way of support other than some hastily scribbled two word response when I told him I had issues. Without a doubt an utter conman - the true I.R.Schyster  :)

How do we unlock NPC's on the PS3 though out of interest? I just wanted to get Perfect really.

Edited by LordBarker

You could unlock him using Kims method of altering the RAM in real time. That should do the trick. Although I 've not looked at the values for 2K14 so not sure if they have changed much since 13.

Yeah thought it might a RTM job :) Cheers, will give it a go when I have another shot at Bigelow now I have the CCAPI debugger sorted correctly. Cheers bud. 

I guess we  dnt have any editor for the damn ps3 before wwe2k15 came out LOL

You still got 5-6 months till it's out man so be patient.