╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

Yep :( Tried the decompressed save both ways. Doesn't give a corrupted message, but the WWE logo just spins blue and doesn't make it to the menu. 

Like usual^^ PS3 is tough. I would try packzip, but i'm sure Pur3 will find a way :)

The first zlibs in the save are easy to decompress and then compress however the last zlib is the issue. It has a different algorithm I believe, there is a magic number in the zlib that looks just like the previous ones but it's not what it seems.

I would be patient and let Pur3 release this when he can.

I give my best ;) This custom zlib is not easy. But Im sure we make this possible.

• Like 2

Well it's nice to know you guys are making progress. Best of luck to you PUR3 (& Judders)

I've been having problems with injected CAS files, when I go to save some of them in game it freezes. It's really annoying and I don't know what to do, can you help?

@Nazza I thought it worked for you!?

Nevertheless I got a really strange problem with the caw injector, too:

I can't inject more than 3 Superstars, because after having injected superstar number 4 (regardless on which position, 03 or 46) the game start-up screen claims that the save file was corrupt. I've already tried it with different Caws and Superstars!

Is there a solution to this problem?

Greetz

Edited by sandowwe

@Nazza I thought it worked for you!?

They all injected successfully, but some of them freeze when I try to save them. It's okay though, I've saved about 30 CAWs today even though I've had to turn my Xbox on and off a lot of times lol. 70 more to go!

That pic. I think i pee'd xD

Lopsided eyes. Just noticed lol will fix and update on my topic.

Edited by XxDarthxPopperxX

any news on the ps3 version?

Any luck with ps3?

I'm sure PUR3 is hard at work on PS3 support, just have some patience guys.

iam having patience hehe just wondered if any updates or anything i could to maybe help thats all