╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

I think there should be a tutorial for how to inject caws using the tool

getting ready to render ps3 caws. in4b6g.png

Practice makes perfect. Keep at it and you'll get there.

Original > Render

OjK2moG.pnggoH0WhG.png

How do you do this? What tools do you use for photoshop?

It's just photoshop and some settings. Play about with stuff.

Now lets stay on topic now, this is Pur3's thread.

could someone show me where to find the tutorial on how to inject caws using this tool please? :)

Why would that be needed? I see that being used to steal peoples hard work on the PT's they've made.

Why would that be needed? I see that being used to steal peoples hard work on the PT's they've made.

Dont open your mouth about things you dont know.I was not gonna steal people pt's and claim them as my own I have friends on there that make pts for me since i cant draw in photoshop so they would help me out.Also its like someone uploading a base caw with their formula and letting others add the pt's and etc.

Dont open your mouth about things you dont know.I was not gonna steal people pt's and claim them as my own I have friends on there that make pts for me since i cant draw in photoshop so they would help me out.Also its like someone uploading a base caw with their formula and letting others add the pt's and etc.

He never said You will steal them, Dumbass.

Adding that is both good and bad. Brienj's past 2 tools had it (pt extractor). I don't think anyone noticed. I've used it to make myself caws but of course I would never release them. I could see how people would use that for "evil" purposes though.

Cool your jets 'Gus. I wasn't saying you would be stealing PT's, I was saying that some people would do that. It's a similar dilemma to last year when it was talked about removing the "downloaded" mark. There would be people who use it for good, and some for evil. For that reason, I don't see it being added.

• Like 1

lol he is the creator of this Tool to. And its not a good idea add this feature inside this Tool.

Do you need any help with the ps3 conversion thing ? i'm a noob but if there is anything i can do to get this a little sooner i am willing to do it

If you could work out how to recompress a fully decompessed PS3 save, that'd be grand.

If you could work out how to recompress a fully decompessed PS3 save, that'd be grand.

So the PS3 won't load a decompressed Save? Did you try to reencrypt a decompressed Save?

Yep :( Tried the decompressed save both ways. Doesn't give a corrupted message, but the WWE logo just spins blue and doesn't make it to the menu. 

Judders Which tool you use to decompress and recompress wwe2k14  ?

Everytime i recompress bk the Zlib header change from 7801 to 78DA and it say corrupted on ps3 thats my problem need help here .

Edited by CloudyKing

No tool. Pur3 has been working on decompressing the save for weeks with some help from other places.

why in the world would koolgus abuse the admin ... smh stupid fool anybody knows if you mess with the admins that = banned