╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

No PS3 support ? :(

:smack:

Read a few posts above, he cracked the zlib which means hopefully the PS3 version is coming.

Great news !

thanks for the fast reply .. and sorry I only read the first post :D

and many thanks to PUR3 for his great effort :)

so what is the next step for the legendary PUR3 RAFEX? :)

Edited by Lazarous

The link to download doesn't seem to be working , it keeps saying HTTP 500 error when I click on the link.

Awesome to see PS3 Support will be added. Now to add renders to my Legends Save or not, would it be possible to use a current save or will I have to start from scratch?

Awesome to see PS3 Support will be added. Now to add renders to my Legends Save or not, would it be possible to use a current save or will I have to start from scratch?

It depends on whether or not your current save it unlocked. If it is, you can use it. If it's not, then you're gonna have to start fresh.

i have a question im not trying to push you or hurry you but just wondering when will the ps3 support be ready for download ? :)

He's only just broke the zlib compression. It's now a case of writing code, and testing what will be possible. Still a little wait.

Can't wait for the PS3 support, If you don't mind me asking, What was the actual problem with the zlib that you were able to pass? and What features will the PS3 support most likely have?

• Like 1

getting ready to render ps3 caws. in4b6g.png

This looks awful :(

--

Is there a release set for the PS3 version?

If that is his render then everyone has to start somewhere :)

Dave, you may want to smoth out the details a little, you need to balance the smoothness and the details. It takes alot work to do renders and no 2 renders are the same when you create them! all I can say is keep at it :)

getting ready to render ps3 caws. in4b6g.png

Practice makes perfect. Keep at it and you'll get there.

Original > Render

OjK2moG.pnggoH0WhG.png

• Like 1