╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

PS3 Support yet??????????

At this point I would just wait it out until PUR3 himself says something.

He's working on it, I know as I send him files he asks for, as does Kim I believe.

Problem is, there is an extra level of encryption this year on the PS3 save and it's an absolute ass to break right now. He's trying though.

Not so much, the encryption is encrypted by using Aldos tools. Its the zlib compression that seems to broken...the last one in particular is the pain in the backside since when you decyrpt it it breaks and gives you half a file with 0's in it.

Even the magic numbers in the zlib header make no sense..

Yes we can only decompress 50% right and the another 50% fuckup. When the unknow value inside the header change then the decompression are not the same. The only possible way is a custom zlib.

What is strange though is if you look at the magic number it reflects that there is no compression lol. This must be the strangest zlib file I've ever seen.

A custom Zlib could well be the way, but we don't know what is contained in the current zlib. It could just be a zlib padded out with zeros or it could hold a little more info.

Really I try many ways decompress the Ps3 files but nothing work.

The prob is when we decompress the file then Zlib throw bad state data check. This mean the Algo check fail for the decompressed data and the data is not right.

But you guys can search + ask around maybe another can help. Atm I found nothing nor a guy who can help write the code for this.

My Tool can reade the decompressed save from Ps3 I need only the right zlib then we can finish the work.

You can ask on 360haven if any from the devs can create a tool for decompress&compress Ps3 WWE2K14 files :)

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Hey guys,

I got a really strange problem with the caw injector:

I can't inject more than 3 Superstars, because after having injected superstar number 4 (regardless on which position, 03 or 46) the game start-up screen claims that the save file was corrupt. I've already tried it with different Caws and Superstars!

Is there a solution to this problem?

Greetz

Thanks. I saw this and the last link you post is the prob we have. So I have try the same old zlib 1.2.3 and the result is the same.

I have no idea if this zlib using Adler32 or CRC32. I can not really check this with a wrong decompressed data.

However everything I try work not really. I can controll the output size with chunks but the data decompress at 50% not right.

So I think there is nothing I can do sorry.

OMG !! Thank You PUR3 RAF3X You are Truly the best in the world at what u do and deserve all the respect no one can do what you do looking forward to see what is next :) fingers crossed for xbox to ps3 caw converter :D -

Damn, what an awesome way to start off my morning, you got a donation coming your way PUR3, thanks for all your hard work on PS3 support.

No PS3 support ? :(

:smack:

Read a few posts above, he cracked the zlib which means hopefully the PS3 version is coming.

Edited by RoKaDiTz