╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

Why is my render button greyed out? I can do anything to my caws but renders.

You need to have the CAW file on your computer as well. (In the same folder as your save file)

Anticipating the release of the PS3 tool(so is the $75. that is waiting to be given to you upon completion of and verified 100% working with retail PS3s).

I have a simple question really, it's about the Arena Injector...

So lets say I injected an Arena that was made on 2k14 in CAA that had the Glitched Paint Tools on it, like this video:

So when you glitch the Arenas liek that you can only use them offline, otherwise it sets the logos to "Misc Logos"

What i am wondering is if I made a Glitched Arena, then Re-Injected it into my save, would I then be able to put the arena on CC and Download it to my main save with the Glitch Effect still working, possibly using it online in Player Matches?

It's only a visual glitch and doesn't affect match outcomes in the slightest..

Any insight would be appreciated!

-DieHard

I don't think so. I know the glitch will stay if you inject arenas but once you upload it to CC it will correct itself.

This tool is legendary - thank you so very much for taking the time and putting in the effort to release a new version. /bows

I have a simple question really, it's about the Arena Injector...

So lets say I injected an Arena that was made on 2k14 in CAA that had the Glitched Paint Tools on it, like this video:

So when you glitch the Arenas liek that you can only use them offline, otherwise it sets the logos to "Misc Logos"

What i am wondering is if I made a Glitched Arena, then Re-Injected it into my save, would I then be able to put the arena on CC and Download it to my main save with the Glitch Effect still working, possibly using it online in Player Matches?

It's only a visual glitch and doesn't affect match outcomes in the slightest..

Any insight would be appreciated!

-DieHard

No, it's a graphical glitch. Once uploaded, regardless if made on your system or injected, it will fix itself.

Thanks for teh confrim @Judders :(

I was *hoping* that maybe the glitch itself would still stay in-tact with the arena being injected. (hoping it would fool the game to think that's the way the arena is supposed to appear.)

Can u make a create a finisher editor like last years ill donate to it

that was Hacker T and yeah be nice to have a Create A Finisher & Create A Move Set (not the kind to cheat, but simply add more moves an make it where u can choose all moves for any part for ex: use stun grapple moves (which is pretty much all including finishers) as reg grapple moves possible striking moves and like for Create A Finisher add more moves and be able to choose any one no matter the hold your using an use more than one of the finishing moves in 1 move.  also is is possible to mod the abilities count like more than 3 ring escapes or more than 1 resiliency or on CAW more than 2 256X256 logos with a save editor 

that was Hacker T and yeah be nice to have a Create A Finisher & Create A Move Set (not the kind to cheat, but simply add more moves an make it where u can choose all moves for any part for ex: use stun grapple moves (which is pretty much all including finishers) as reg grapple moves possible striking moves and like for Create A Finisher add more moves and be able to choose any one no matter the hold your using an use more than one of the finishing moves in 1 move.  also is is possible to mod the abilities count like more than 3 ring escapes or more than 1 resiliency or on CAW more than 2 256X256 logos with a save editor 

i second this only for the sole purpouse to make a correct j-driller/money maker

i second this only for the sole purpouse to make a correct j-driller/money maker

I'm no expert, but I think what you're requesting would involve the sort of modding that needs a JTAG. I don't think altering the save game data would be enough, you'd need to alter the core game data.

alright cool guys.

What can I use to open the screenshot files once they're shown and extracted and saved on my desktop. Is there a way to just SEE them, like a jpg etc. It would be a great way for me to preview caws since I don't have a capture device.

alright cool guys.

What can I use to open the screenshot files once they're shown and extracted and saved on my desktop. Is there a way to just SEE them, like a jpg etc. It would be a great way for me to preview caws since I don't have a capture device.

Use Paint.net to open the screenshot and then save them as .jpg.

And how can I create screenshots in the game? :D

Save a highlight reel

then

Creations > Highlight Reel and go to the frame you want, change the camera angle if needed and then click on the camera logo :)

Thanks bro!

You're welcome :)

And how can I create screenshots in the game? :D

When you're playing a match press start, replay and then press A to save it. Go to the menu and then My WWE, choose replay. Then VIDEO CLIPS, choose the replay, keep pressing X until you get to move the angle freely. When you choose the angle press A to take a screenshot :)