╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

I finally got my save to open in this tool,but I dot think im going to use it anymore. When I tried injecting a caw I followed the instructions to a tee and i tried 3 separate times with lefluffe and horizon and my save kept corrupting. I'll just stick to paint tool injector.

yeah also i noticed that playing n a match it happened several times yest while i was playin my cuz in a few matches one of us go for a reversal an when they do one of the wrestlers will drop str8 to the ground and the other wrestler will stay froze have to restart the match

I finally got my save to open in this tool,but I dot think im going to use it anymore. When I tried injecting a caw I followed the instructions to a tee and i tried 3 separate times with lefluffe and horizon and my save kept corrupting. I'll just stick to paint tool injector.

yeah i had fucked up one of my usb that had nearly 100 caw got deleted trying to inject caw i had a backup file but when i saved it to my usb on horizon like normally do it loaded up but said the caw was corrupted and erased all but like 5 or 6.  so yest spent most of the day trying to redo it. i injected a couple checked make sure worked they did went to inject more and corrupted again  did that shit like 3 or 4 times before saying fuck it. Yeah certain caw will open come wont and u'll know if they'll work or when u inject them if it injects correctly should show they name if not it'll be blank box and thats what kept happening that and accidently rename the file to the wrong slot # that was already signed

It's Your fault the tool works alright but You've done something to the save bro. :p

Well,it loads my save now,ut I cant inject. Is it possible that the .cas files themselves are corrupt?

Well,it loads my save now,ut I cant inject. Is it possible that the .cas files themselves are corrupt?

If .cas files are working for others then they are fine, maybe you are doing something wrong.

@PUR3 when I use CAWs in a match it's frequently freezing, when I click play and it's loading it usually freezes there. Even though for 25 of my CAWs I've saved all 4 of their attires. Could it be my save? Should I start a fresh one? Can I send you my files so you can have a look at them and see if something's wrong?

EDIT: Another thing that's been happening, sometimes when I play with a CAW and go into CAW mode the paint tools on their trunks are there but their trunks aren't. And they're wearing divas' underwear.

Edited by Nazza

EDIT: Another thing that's been happening, sometimes when I play with a CAW and go into CAW mode the paint tools on their trunks are there but their trunks aren't. And they're wearing divas' underwear.

This is funny divas underwear on a male CAW lol

I have no idea why this happen. I have a bunch of work with the Ps3 and until I have not this done I make nothing for xb360.

Why ? Its simple the Ps3 people support this project more then xb360 user. This is the reason why I spend all my free time making the Ps3 support. Sice the Tool is out nobody support this project with donation its allways the same shit. So we will see if I make updates for xb360.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X
  • Like 1

I have no idea why this happen. I have a bunch of work with the Ps3 and until I have not this done I make nothing for xb360.

Why ? Its simple the Ps3 people support this project more then xb360 user. This is the reason why I spend all my free time making the Ps3 support. Sice the Tool is out nobody support this project with donation its allways the same shit. So we will see if I make updates for xb360.

On that note, Pur3.. if you had donations how quickly could you get a PT injector into the tool for 360? Now I have a 360 again I'm really eager to personalise my caws.

On that note, Pur3.. if you had donations how quickly could you get a PT injector into the tool for 360? Now I have a 360 again I'm really eager to personalise my caws.

Why don't you use KG971's hacked tool to inject textures into a 360 pt file?

Well, for one thing I'd sooner support PUR3's efforts as his stuff tends to be user friendly. I'll give the other tool a look but there seemed to be a lot of buggering about with hex editors! I know you wrote the tutorial to help. I'll have a cuppa and give it another look :)

Well, for one thing I'd sooner support PUR3's efforts as his stuff tends to be user friendly. I'll give the other tool a look but there seemed to be a lot of buggering about with hex editors! I know you wrote the tutorial to help. I'll have a cuppa and give it another look

When you have probs pm me and I help you. I start working on 2K14 very late but I give more love ;).

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X
  • Like 2

Well, for one thing I'd sooner support PUR3's efforts as his stuff tends to be user friendly. I'll give the other tool a look but there seemed to be a lot of buggering about with hex editors! I know you wrote the tutorial to help. I'll have a cuppa and give it another look

When you have probs pm me and I help you. I start working on 2K14 very late but I give more love ;).

Very kind of you, Pur3. Much appreciated :)

Well, for one thing I'd sooner support PUR3's efforts as his stuff tends to be user friendly. I'll give the other tool a look but there seemed to be a lot of buggering about with hex editors! I know you wrote the tutorial to help. I'll have a cuppa and give it another look :)

KG's tool is for 360 and it works without hexeditors, only on PS3 you need to "convert" the file with a hexeditor.

• Like 1

Not going to get anything for PS3 unless the Zlib compression is cracked. PS3 file is harder to decipher than the 360 version.

Not going to get anything for PS3 unless the Zlib compression is cracked. PS3 file is harder to decipher than the 360 version.

You say this right the Ps3 Zlib is harder.