╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

I wasn't trying to inject renders. My save went corrupt and I lost all my caws. I tried injecting them into another save and it kept going corrupt,until what i posted started happening. And I just checked,the save file is 3mb. I can extract using xtaf but not horizon. Horizon sees wwe 2k14 as "unknown game" and evertime i import the save into either PUR3's tool or KG's tool the file is invalid.

If horizon doesn't recognize it then the problem is with your save file.

Do you have the .cas files? If you have .cas files there's nothing to worry about the CAWs

Create new save(in-game) and try to open it with horizon.

I have been. Ive created a new save game like 30 times now lol. What im saying is horizon doesnt recognize ANY of them.

I have been. Ive created a new save game like 30 times now lol. What im saying is horizon doesnt recognize ANY of them.

Send me your save file I will try to inject them if it doesn't work I will create new savegame on my console and will try to inject them.

Guys, rehash and resign it with brienj's tool from last year. It's the best.

@Auday if you're having problems and you have backups then PM me and I can try to inject the renders for you ;)

Could you do this for me too? nyu.gifnyu.gifnyu.gifnyu.gifnyu.gifnyu.gifnyu.gif

Yep, send me the files :)

Shit i got to download BrienJ's tool... Hope it works on Windows 8

Don't think it works with Windows 8 :/

Guys, rehash and resign it with brienj's tool from last year. It's the best.

@Auday if you're having problems and you have backups then PM me and I can try to inject the renders for you ;)

Tried it already but it didn't work, I will try horizon now, if it didn't work I will pm You. :D

Sweet, after all the CAWs you've gotten me I owe you :)

Edited by Nazza

I tried Horizon and everything worked fine! :D

PUR3 You should add a note that using Concept will corrupt the save, I tested Concept over 30 times and I always got load failed message and when I tested Horizon it worked from the first time.

PUR3 You should add a note that using Concept will corrupt the save, I tested Concept over 30 times and I always got load failed message and when I tested Horizon it worked from the first time.

Auday are you injecting CAWs from CC too? Working?

Auday are you injecting CAWs from CC too? Working?

I never tried that, Only Injected for my Sting caw so far.

Well,i've checked my save files size. It's 2.94mb. Ive saved multiple times while in the game itself to make sure the save was a valid save,and its was the correct size,ect... But I still cannot open in PUR3's tool.Everytime I get the same message I was getting before.This is really aggravating :/

I have no clue what Im doing wrong. HEre are the steps I take when Im doing this.

1.WWE2k14 save corrupt,make a new one by hitting yes when it asks me if I want to.

2. After save loads,go to title management and change a champ (just to make sure something in the game saves)

3.Back out to title screen and unplug usb

4.Plug usb into pc,extract save file via Horizon

5. OPen Pur3's tool,open save. 

6. Get this

5we45w.jpg

Can anyone see anything Im doing wrong?

Edited by AlcLegacy

I'd use a new save. Screw using one that has corrupted, and trying to save over it.

That's the thing,I've completely erased my WWE data from my drive. Then took the SAME step as I did above instead of saving over a corrupt save. I get this everytime.

That's the thing,I've completely erased my WWE data from my drive. Then took the SAME step as I did above instead of saving over a corrupt save. I get this everytime.

Where are you putting the extraction?

On my desktop in a folder. 
At first iI was using xtaf,so i'd extract the whole game file which was name 00000001
Now with horizon I extract to my desktop,in a folder I name wwe

Fucking Windows 8! :p

I know BJ Tool not support this.

Yes its better. Concept sucks on this only Le Fluffie work for me allways. When I have the time left maybe I can fix this prob.

Re downloaded and Im still gettting same thing. PUR3 do you know what's causing this? Its giving me that message on a BRAND NEW save

Re downloaded and Im still gettting same thing. PUR3 do you know what's causing this? Its giving me that message on a BRAND NEW save

You have allways this message ?

Send me your Save.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X