╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

I now have a 360 again (thank you Ebay). PUR3, are you planning to add Paint Tool injection to the tool? For some reason I had assumed it was included...

Yes I plan this feature.

I now have a 360 again (thank you Ebay). PUR3, are you planning to add Paint Tool injection to the tool? For some reason I had assumed it was included...

Yes I plan this feature.

Great! The other features are useful, but the PT injection is a must for my CAW creating.

congratulations!!

does this tool allows us to somehow place custom logo data ON UPPER BODY JACKETS and TOPS ARM SLEEVES / crotch and other forbidden areas?

anybody?

congratulations!!

does this tool allows us to somehow place custom logo data ON UPPER BODY JACKETS and TOPS ARM SLEEVES / crotch and other forbidden areas?

anybody?

No.

Anyone know what's up with this? The tool was working fine,and I can load PREVIOUS saves,but when I load a brand new save,this comes up.

5we45w.png

Whenever I edit my save and put it back to my xbox I get a load failed message, Does it have anything to do with DLC's?

That happened to me too before I started getting the message I posted above. I can't even open my saves in KG's tool now after using this one.

Whenever I edit my save and put it back to my xbox I get a load failed message, Does it have anything to do with DLC's?

i've injected my harper yesterday which got corrupted while saving but it works so i think dlc have no problem not sure though

I am so sad lol, Been trying to inject a render since I was a tester but it always said load failed even on a brand new save.

I am so sad lol, Been trying to inject a render since I was a tester but it always said load failed even on a brand new save.

for renders i injected 2 & they worked maybe its because of resigning thing i've got it working with both horizon and le fluffe but not with concept

for renders i injected 2 & they worked maybe its because of resigning thing i've got it working with both horizon and le fluffe but not with concept

OOhhhhh so concept is the problem?  :blink:

OOhhhhh so concept is the problem?  :blink:

for me it was try lefluffe or horizon

I was resigning with lefluffe it worked once and now it won't. When I make a new save and extract it,then load it in the tool the pic I posted above happens. I tried it one last time before I went to bed,I made a new save,and when I load it,it says the file is invalid. Like wtf man.

Guys, rehash and resign it with brienj's tool from last year. It's the best.

@Auday if you're having problems and you have backups then PM me and I can try to inject the renders for you ;)

Oh,and btw, I have a backup from the very last time I extracted (while using KG's tool) Before I EVER had any problems. I can load it in PUR3's mod tool,AND KG's. But when I go to R&R,then put it back on my system,the save is corrupt. I really dont understand what Im doing wrong but I cant get any of my caws back on my save,and thats pissing me off,because the only ones I wrote the formula down for just in case this type of thing happened was Undertaker and Randy Orton.

@Auday if you're having problems and you have backups then PM me and I can try to inject the renders for you ;)

ya his resigner is best but for some reason its not working for me it keeps on showing some virtual apprearence error

Could you do this for me too? nyu.gifnyu.gifnyu.gifnyu.gifnyu.gifnyu.gifnyu.gif

I was resigning with lefluffe it worked once and now it won't. When I make a new save and extract it,then load it in the tool the pic I posted above happens. I tried it one last time before I went to bed,I made a new save,and when I load it,it says the file is invalid. Like wtf man.

What is the size of the save file?

The size of the save file must be around 3mb. After extracting and injecting/replacing the file using lefluffie will change the save size, so you must start the game and save again in the game then the size will be around 3mb again so that you can again extract and make necessary changes.

Use horizon or BrienJ's tool they are the best for rehashing/resigning.

Edited by gamingfan

The size of the save file must be around 3mb. After extracting and injecting/replacing the file using lefluffie will change the save size, so you must start the game and save again in the game then the size will be around 3mb again so that you can again extract and make necessary changes.

I never checked the file size. I just made a new save,then took my usb out and put it in my computer. Is that the problem?

I never checked the file size. I just made a new save,then took my usb out and put it in my computer. Is that the problem?

I got the same error when the file size is around 6mb, so look out for the save file size.

I got the same error when the file size is around 6mb, so look out for the save file size.

Doesn't make sense though,I literally do nothing but create the save file and it still does it. This is becoming a pain in he ass,but Im impatient haha.

I wasn't trying to inject renders. My save went corrupt and I lost all my caws. I tried injecting them into another save and it kept going corrupt,until what i posted started happening. And I just checked,the save file is 3mb. I can extract using xtaf but not horizon. Horizon sees wwe 2k14 as "unknown game" and evertime i import the save into either PUR3's tool or KG's tool the file is invalid.

Tried it already but it didn't work, I will try horizon now, if it didn't work I will pm You. :D