╚աաε 2ĸ14 ოօժ էօօl╝

PUR3 RAF3X

I get far too much credit lol.

The PS3 save is fully decrypted, however it the re-encryption that is causing the headache right now. Pur3 and others are still looking into it, and determined to get it working.

• Like 2

cheers for the update judders i cant wait for this tool hehe

Edited by Lyrical-J

I did some test about the wwe2k14 Ps3 Zlib and i think the reason it corrupt after recompres its bcz it dnt use normal Zlib recompression (7801) but the other 1 (78DA) Ps3 allways use normal recompression . Theres any thing i can use to recompres the normal way ?

Im sure you decompress the file not right :) The compression level is not a prob coz the Zlib can handle this self.

Only when zlib throw no errors when you decompress then you doing this right.

I think only Tekken and me can doing this right with all Ps3 files :)

At the moment I can decompress all but the very last one...once that last one is sorted and the checksums worked out then all should be good :)

At the moment I can decompress all but the very last one...once that last one is sorted and the checksums worked out then all should be good :)

I think you are wrong. I can decompress the full size ;) Sure you can skip the Adler32 and zlib throw no errors but this is not right. Only when you decompress the full size and zlib throw no errors the data is right decompressed ;)

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Odd every time I try and decompress the last zlib file in the save it throws an error and all I get is a uncompressed zlib file with padded 0's? no other info inside?

Is it a dummy zlib used to pad the save out?

Edited by UndertakerWLF

Hey guys,

First off, amazing job on the tool PUR3. My problem is probably really easy to fix, and I probably look like an idiot for not knowing what to do, but I can not click 'Render' at all once editing my CAWs. It's just greyed out. Any way I can fix this? Again, really sorry if this is a nooby question!

rendertoolnotworking.png

Hey guys,

First off, amazing job on the tool PUR3. My problem is probably really easy to fix, and I probably look like an idiot for not knowing what to do, but I can not click 'Render' at all once editing my CAWs. It's just greyed out. Any way I can fix this? Again, really sorry if this is a nooby question!

rendertoolnotworking.png

Did you extract the .cas file with it? If you didn't then you can't since you need the .cas file as well ...

I just injected Big E by smk. I started a match using him and it worked fine until i wanted to use his finisher. I guess that Big E has a custom finisher and it makes the wrestlers freeze en blend into eachother. Anybody know how to fix this? I did save all attires and didnt do anything wrong with the injector (I think :p )

Tnx in advance :)

I just injected Big E by smk. I started a match using him and it worked fine until i wanted to use his finisher. I guess that Big E has a custom finisher and it makes the wrestlers freeze en blend into eachother. Anybody know how to fix this? I did save all attires and didnt do anything wrong with the injector (I think :p )

i think u need to make a finisher for him and edit his moveset or if u have dlc just copy his moveset

i think u need to make a finisher for him and edit his moveset or if u have dlc just copy his moveset

Yeah thought that I would need te recreate the finisher (since i dont have the dlc :p) but I wanted to be sure :p 

Tnx for the reply and the great caws ;)

EDIT 3: When I try and play a match with the CAWs and I select them in exhibition mode it freezes, I just selected Big E & Fandango and then the screen goes black, the WWE logo spins in the bottom right corner, the music plays but it's practically frozen. And sometimes when I go to edit the CAW in CAW mode it freezes, any suggestions?

I'm having the same problems for the caws that dont have the yellow "downloaded" text next to them. Were you able to fix this issue?

At least not yet, I wish people would be more patient... ALOT and Time goes into these applications and people seem to just want it served to them on a plate a t the drop of a hat..

• Like 1

At least not yet, I wish people would be more patient... ALOT and Time goes into these applications and people seem to just want it served to them on a plate a t the drop of a hat..

As True :)

• Like 1

Hooowww is the progress of the PS3 version going?

Dude. You've got nine posts since the end of January and the last four were asking about progress on this tool.

When there is an update, you'll all know about it.

• Like 3

ps3 people need to understand that this is not easy & takes alot of time they need 2 stop asking i am also a ps3 player but i understand pure & judders are doing the best they can wwe 13 tool for ps3 was not released until july last year so maby go play outside until then wwe gaymers 

• Like 1

People need understand this is my hobby and not my job. I have a real life to so when I have time left then I can work on this project.

• Like 1