Evan "Air" Bourne - Uploaded 02/06

Sir Pyres

Just a preview of Bourne atm with one attire. I used Kartik's Bourne from last year as base.

Tags - KMH, Evan Bourne

IsIUtg5.jpg

R8gJvvn.jpg

0EBeeJP.jpg

q8PgvmW.jpg

vnDCsYH.jpg

Edited by K.M.H.

Awesome! You want suggestions then?? Lower mouth height & raise shoulder height a bit, then it'll be ready for take-off ;)

Edited by ThePacmanClassic

I just realized you said you had no texture layers left for the back of the shirt. Why not try to get the tights into 2 paint tools instead of 3?

This. Other than that, this is by far the best Evan Bourne I've ever seen. My only suggestion is to change the boots under the kickpads to the black shoes. I can't remember which number it is, but those would work better I think. Also if the paint tool count is an issue, if you have the belt as a separate layer, try deleting that on his entrance attire since it can been seen with his shirt on. Hopefully that could help. I'm excited about this one. Been eager to have air boom in my universe. Edited by Liu DelGôdõ™

The shoulders do need some height added to them, other than that I can't pick any faults at the moment.

Just letting people know, I'll be converting this into Sydal.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, have made a few tweaks and will post an update shortly. Just working on attires atm prob 2 air boom and 2 standard Bourne attires.