Tutorial on how to Fix Attire Not Found

Deka_Night

Ever get pissed off when your updating a .Pac file and you see this

Error.png

i know others have said to just A2A2A2A2A2  and lock the attire but damn i really want 10 attires why should i not have what i want well i was messing around with the plist360.arc and figured out a way to correct the error manually.

first back up your plist360.arc flie somewhere else then open your plist360.arc in a hex editor for this im using HxD

open your plist360.arc and search for your value in this case im using the 10 attire AJ lee Mod Made by Keherese

so Aj lees model number is 298 so we are going to search for that value as 000298, as soon as you get to the value you will look for the attire in our case it was 00029822 that was not added so it should look like this..

Blankslot.png

k now here's what i usually do being that the attires are just a re-skin of the same model i know that the last 4 values are going to be the same so in this case it will be 53 A8 so i would copy over that value to the 00029822 slot now say you aren't using a re-skin of the same attire well here's the trick i use i put the attire i want into the next slot and it should give me the values needed for that attire.

Next step is to now determine what the missing values for the attire slot is here is when i whip out the o'l calculator program in my start menu you want to go to view and select Programmer and once there click the tab that says Hex like this

calc.png

once that is done now go onto the next 2 attires and subtract the values in this case i did 23BC - 1947 = A75 

so A75 was the value difference in this case so i went and subtracted 1947 - A75  and got the value ED2 so now its time to go back into the hex editor and go to the line and input our new value which is now 0ED2

fixed.png

now once that is done save the file and it should be fixed and all attires should work perfectly fine. this is my first tutorial i'm writing so i hope it was informative thanks for taking the time to read this if you guys need any help please feel free to comment and i will try my best to help you guys out

Edited by Deka_Night

Haven't encountered this problem yet....but good info for when I do. Do the 000DUM's matter or not?

no not at all b/c the text strings don't get added there like null

I haven't seen this error before. What causes it? Any specific pac files? Also is the additional attire value that is not found added to the arc?

Edited by tekken57

I haven't seen this error before. What causes it? Any specific pac files? Also is the additional attire value that is not found added to the arc?

yeah certain ones have issues i know rey mysterio had them as well as aj lee drew mcintyre and afew others i cant remember off the top of my head also cm punk has this weird glitch cause his second attire changes to a default wrestler with superstar threads i haven't been able to figure it out and yes the attire value is added to the arc but the ending values are left blank

Edited by Deka_Night

didnt work

ok well you cant just copy and paste the same values i'm using it all depends on your arc copy and paste your code on here and i can see what i can do for you 

30 30 30 31 33 39 34 32 00 00 43 85 00 00 43 9E

k that's not helping me send the rest of the attire code as well so i can find the offset, actually can you upload your plist360.arc

edit: also did you update your arc files inside of xpacker?to adjust the size and etc cause im looking at the value and it's for john cena  and the ending value is for his entrance attire

Edited by Deka_Night

30 30 30 31 33 39 34 32 00 00 43 8B 00 00 43 9E try this if this doesn't work then you didn't update your arc properly in xpacker

edit: 30 30 30 31 33 39 34 32 00 00 39 EE 00 00 43 1B that's my cena this attire is his ring attire slot where as yours your ending value has the same as his entrance attire on mine

Edited by Deka_Night

I have to try this method. I tried adding Red's Mr Perfect and I can't remember who's Retro Shaun Michaels and I get these errors.

Edited by Dbo2700

Hi tekken.

That problem occurs, when the preceding attire line ends with a zero.

In the case above, the line starting with attire 29812 ends with 70, just before 00029822, making it appear as 000029822.

Had this error since my first try with X-PacKer from the SVR2010-days.

Another method to solve this, is to change the order of the attires in the arc-files.

Just put the attire 00029812 at the end, kinda like this: 00029802, 00029822, 00029832,... 00029892, 00029812.

You only have to change the string of the attirename in the arc-files, no need to reorder the whole lines..

Attirenames even don't have to be in the same order as in the pac itself.

Just hit "update" in X-PacKer after reordering the attire names and everything should be fine again.

This way, you don't have to manually update the values.

Edited by phoenix66

Ok I'll look into the error when I get some time. Have my hands full with some other stuff I am working with at the moment.

Red Rooster said that the error happens when the filesize ends in 0 or something like that. Anyway I just change the filesize from 000C compresing or uncompressing and problem solved.

Ok I'll look into the error when I get some time. Have my hands full with some other stuff I am working with at the moment.

Red Rooster said that the error happens when the filesize ends in 0 or something like that. Anyway I just change the filesize from 000C compresing or uncompressing and problem solved.

??? What do you mean? You just compress the one that fails?

??? What do you mean? You just compress the one that fails?

Yes, when is uncompressed. That changes the filesize and fix the issue.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...