Community DLC 4 - Released

tekken57

you can load the catalog dlc 3 file and it will show you who goes where.

Also the other guys crashing was a problem I had as well that was fixed by updating the arc with each of them that crashed.

I updated the Arc for Malenko and Buff Bagwell and it still crashes on their entrances.  Very odd.  Its just crashing on entrances, everything else is fine in game

Nah Malenko, buff bagwell, Bulldog, Pilman, godfather are the ones I've noticed. Usos and bam bam work. I've not been able to test the reSt. They work ingame just fine if you turn off entrances

Where is the dlc download link at? I wanna crossface someone with benoit..

if u have x-packer 9 it'll be emailed to u

@motishow, the unlck bit only controls which slots are open. The error they were experiencing was caused through dlc being corrupt.

@bugsy, that's definitely a problem with the arc.

@bluemonkeymagic, trying extracting the rock's movset and injecting it into the wrestlers which are giving you problems with the entrances. That should fix the problem. You set the correct movesets after you get it working .

@twisted, pm me your email address used to make the donation. For some reason gmail didn't deliver the email to everyone.

If you've donated to X-Packer and haven't received a link to the dlc, please pm me and I will send it to you. 

UPDATE - I went back to Tekken's DLC 3 and its still crashing.  It also crashes after the matches...I guess it must be my save.  I will try the Rock moveset thing before I restart my entire save!

Another Update...so I tried something else, started a fresh new save and added the wrestler info but not the movesets and it loaded correctly and the entrances worked.  As soon as I added the moveset files then the DLC Community 4 wrestlers crash at the intro.

Its strange because originally I was able to edit the entrances and I added music for bagwell and co and it was working fine.  Any ideas why they're not working now?  Suggestions about how to fix them?

It seems like the movesets are corrupting your save somehow. Assign all the dlc wrestlers the rocks moveset.

May I ask why its recommended to inject Rocks moveset? I normally inject a few depending on who they are (Steamboat for normal,Yoko for heavy etc.).

Going to download and test these out soon. I'm really impressed how Benoit looks.

Edited by jcsix

Where is the dlc download link at? I wanna crossface someone with benoit..

if u have x-packer 9 it'll be emailed to u

i do have xpacker 9 tho

@twisted, pm me your email address used to make the donation. For some reason gmail didn't deliver the email to everyone.

If you've donated to X-Packer and haven't received a link to the dlc, please pm me and I will send it to you. 

Yes it does, use connor's dlc file instead of injecting into your dlc 3 file. Remember to backup everything up before starting.

@jcsix, I like to use one moveset to try to isolate the problem. You can use any moveset you want.

Ah, thats understandable. I only use different ones depending on the guy as Petchy noticed specific animations to them (One handed lift from ground etc.).