Community DLC 4 - Released

tekken57

I have extracted the PAC files from the DLC ok but when I go to update the ARC it says that the pac cannot be found...any ideas?

@bluemonkeymagic 

I just went through all the Official & Community DLC  and it seems I have the same problem as you with those 3 only as well [Keven Nash (NWO & Outsiders versions & NWO Stiener.] Hopefully it is an easy fix.

• Like 1

Totallyy forgot about that, I knew there was a reason why I wanted you guys to create your own dlc 3 file. I created alt attires for nash steiner and I think hall also. The alt attires are in seperate pac files outside the dlc.

in the dlc itself I changed the id of the pac files so that the game wouldnt load it. Instead of 12002 I made it 12092, etc. So to fix open the dlc file in a hexeditor, search for the ids of nash steiner and hall and change it back to the correct values. 5he id will apesr twice in the dlc file so remember to change it in both places.

When you arr done , open the dlc file in le fluffie and rehash & resign

Edited by tekken57

I don't want to sound like an idiot but I'm not having any luck at all fixing this.

Edit: I finally found the ID numbers and changed them in two places & ran it through Le Fluffie, now I'm getting DLC is Damaged or missing please redownload. I know I have to have done something wrong , just not sure what exactly. Is there a certain setting I have to use in Le Fluffie?

Edited by Connor MacLeod

Did you edit the dlc file directly in hex or did you extract and inject back into the dlc? If you extracted, it will break the dlc.

There's nothing special that needs to be done, just rehash and resign.

If you guys can't get the dlc to work by editing like I described then you have two options:

1. Inject the catalog file into your own dlc 3 file.

or

2. Create alt attires for Nash and Steiner in another wrestlers pac file and add the entries to the arc file using the alt attires button in X-Packer. I described how to do this somewhere else in this section, search for it if you need details.

I think I might have fixed my problem, i'll let you know.

Edited by Connor MacLeod

The inserting the catalog file directly into the dlc 3 just simply does not work.  It just says save cannot be used due to missing DLC, its on the hdd though

I went back and loaded Tekken's DLC 3 in hex as he suggested & tried again & I figured out what the problem was. When I changed the second set of ids, it didn't registered that I clicked "Save".

So I made 100% sure it did this time and it works perfectly now. I have been playing for about an hour now and have not ran into any freezes/crashes or any other problems at all.

Thank you Tekken for being patient with all my questions & being helpful as always

Connor, can you up-load Tekken's (Updated) DLC 3 for us that can't figure what to do (ME) please? LOL  Would more than appreciate it my friend... 

I will pm it t you both, but remember I fixed this myself using Tekken's instructions and it works for me.

Tekken , may be the problem is that the people  didn't unlock the bit in their official DLC3 before injecting the catalog.dlc

Unlock the bit of the DLC file (opening the DLC file with an hex editor)

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00

change to:

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 01 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00

If you guys promise not to laugh I have a delima... Connor fixed the Nash NWO problerm but now the added wrestlers have no renders etc and they are blank.. Names are correct, re-did the arc but still blank... Heeeelllllpppp!!!! 

Edited by drescola1b

Did you run it through le fluffie? click sign to dev live, then fix.  That should fix it.

Edited by Connor MacLeod

Having a few problems with Connor's DLC 3, is anybody else having crashes on some entrances?  Noticed it on Malenkos and The Godfathers so far

I have reinstalled the wrestler entrance info and its still crashing.  For me, its only crashing on Bagwells, Malenkos and The Godfathers entrance

EDIT - its other DLC too, Bulldog and Pillman are crashing too, I haven't tested all of them

Edited by bluemonkeymagic

That's because some of DLC 4 doesn't actually have entrances yet, Tekken mentioned that himself, that they need to be fixed/injected. If you turn off entrances before using them it should be fine. .

No mate, its a hard crash.  I edited Malenkos entrance yesterday before updating the DLC with yours and it wasn't crashing then.