Community DLC 4 - Released

tekken57

Hmmm I cant seem to get the Benoit model to work either, if I choose the first attire then the match loads with Zeus's model (Benoit is set to 487 Zeus is set to 488 in my game). If I choose any of the other attires then I get an endless loading screen before the match up screen.

Edited by Red Rooster

The error is caused by the PAC files being in the incorrect order in the def file. Instead of loading the Benoit PAC it is loading the Zeus PAC. When trying to load an alt attire, it is looking at the Zeus PAC that's why it is freezing.

Check to ensure that the def and arc file correspond in the order which the PAC files are listed.

@Tekken I used your dlc file and now it works beautifully. Every wrestler is there with their correct name. Thank you for all your work sir

quick question, do I still need to inject catalog into your new dlc 3 or do I just move that to my hdd?

Thank you!

@bluemonkey, no just overright the old dlc file with the one he just uploaded, you still need to inject the dlc 5 file, with their respective files though.

Edited by csalt

The error is caused by the PAC files being in the incorrect order in the def file. Instead of loading the Benoit PAC it is loading the Zeus PAC. When trying to load an alt attire, it is looking at the Zeus PAC that's why it is freezing.

Check to ensure that the def and arc file correspond in the order which the PAC files are listed.

Ok thanks for the info, ill check

Edit : You nailed it, it works now that I reordered them. Benoit looks great!

Edited by Red Rooster

Ok so i download Tekken's dlc3 he just upload and replace my dlc3 with it then i install the rest of the download like any other community dlc's ?

Works perfectly , awesome work!

I just had do a little work on my arc like you suggested.

Edited by Connor MacLeod

regarding the arc file are we just deleting the (FF FF FF FF) at the end or deleting everything from ( FF FF 01 62 2D 45 4E 55) like in comm dlc 2 and 3's arc?

Billy Gunn & Goldust crash every time now before their entrances, if they are turned off they play fine I have tried everything I can think of, new entrance/moveset files, updating the arcs normally & new attire data, anything i thought might help but no luck so far.  If anyone has any ideas, i would be in your debt.

@connor I tried both billy gunn and goldust, they both work just fine for me. Did you inject the files into dlc 5?

@csalt the strings file I did yes, the catalog file I honestly don't remember, it's been a rotten day here.

thanks for your help bro, I checked and I did the dlc 5 correctly.

It seems I somehow corrupted Billy & Goldust's moveset files, so what I did was inject the rosk's moveset pac into each of them and it fixed the entrance problem now I just got to redo the movesets lol.

Glad to see that you guys got the dlc working. Has anyone managed to fix the incorrect entrances? If so please post the moveset files here. 

Morning, thanks for sharing your dlc 3 yesterday, the new community dlc works great but my game hangs with both Kevin Nashs and Scott Steiner now, any suggestions on how to fix this?

Morning, thanks for sharing your dlc 3 yesterday, the new community dlc works great but my game hangs with both Kevin Nashs and Scott Steiner now, any suggestions on how to fix this?

Update the plist360.arc.