Community DLC 4 - Released

tekken57

status update replacing in dlc 3 doesn't work either, after selecting character made it to the loading screen and it just stayed loading. Also bam bam replaced my retro edge and the only new wrestler I got was the godfather. Benoit and all the others did not show up

The catalog file is required and the new wrestlers will not be unlocked if you don't get this file working. Try injecting, rebuilding and then rehashing and see what happens. If that doesn't work then try replacing, rebuilding and then rehashing.

Hi Tekken, I have posted this in the help section but guess its relevant here too...

So I have deleted all my data and decided to reinstall the game clean and then add each Community DLC again.

I am having a huge issue with Community DLC pack 1 and I didn't have this the first time I did it...I am probably doing something dim...

Step 6 – Injecting strings into the dlc 3 file
-        This final step is to fix the names of the new dlc characters you added, you can leave this out if you are not concerned about the names. 
-        Open your dlc3 file in Le Fluffie and click the contents tab (my dlc file is called B66F56549929ABAE96EA716DD039B9C2FE86677C54). You need to replace two files here i.e. the “catalog_hd.arc” file in the “info” folder. You also need to replace the “string_dlc03.pac” file in the “pac” folder. Right click on each of the files to replace and click on the "Inject file" option. DO NOT use the replace file option.

I am following this to the letter but when I transfer to my hdd it says that the option file is corrupt due to missing DLC, on checking the package in Le Fluffie the file structure is missing!  The game isn't reading the file due to it being broken...

any ideas? Suggestions?  It is a clean DLC package and I have all 5 DLCs on the hdd right now

Tekken do you have a list of  the tron files and who they are for ? or is there an easy way to find out 

okay I tried injecting, rebuilding, and rehashing with no success, then I tried replacing, rebuilding, and rehashing with the same result. I'm currently at a loss. Only the godfather and bam bam showed up, but as I stated before bam bam to edge's slot somehow. Anyway.....not sure where to go from here. I just removed all traces of it from my game file and save. Only using community dlc 1-3 for now. If someone else wants to try injecting, rebuilding and then rehashing and replacing, rebuilding and then rehashing.

Tekken do you have a list of  the tron files and who they are for ? or is there an easy way to find out 

111------ Jeff hardy

120------ RVD

316-----  Goodfather

489----- Jimmy Uso

490----- Jey Uso

491 -----Gangrel

492------ Malenko

493------ Saturn

494------ Chris Benoit

495------- Bam Bam

496------- Buff Bagwell

okay I tried injecting, rebuilding, and rehashing with no success, then I tried replacing, rebuilding, and rehashing with the same result. I'm currently at a loss. Only the godfather and bam bam showed up, but as I stated before bam bam to edge's slot somehow. Anyway.....not sure where to go from here. I just removed all traces of it from my game file and save. Only using community dlc 1-3 for now. If someone else wants to try injecting, rebuilding and then rehashing and replacing, rebuilding and then rehashing.

I think rebuilding the DLC file will corrupt the file.

I've tried all of these fixes myself with no luck, I even rebuilt the game from the ground up and it works perfect until I get to the dlc 4 install.

Are you guys certain it's the dlc 3 file which is causing the issue and not the arc and def files?

If you install everything and leave out the injection into the dlc 3 file, does everything work fine except for the new wrestlers appearing in game?

If so, I will have to upload my dlc 3 file for you guys.

I din't tried community DLC 4 as I have added many wrestlers before the community DLC 4. I added Bam Bam and Benoit manually and they are working fine for me.

Are you guys certain it's the dlc 3 file which is causing the issue and not the arc and def files?

If you install everything and leave out the injection into the dlc 3 file, does everything work fine except for the new wrestlers appearing in game?

If so, I will have to upload my dlc 3 file for you guys.

The first time I tried I didn't inject anything into dlc 3, just dlc 5 and had the same result.

@csalt, leave out the injection into dlc 5 also as that only contains the names. See if the game loads for you that way.

So, I've replaced the catalog file and did not got the Start Load freeze, but something is wrong. I've added every single file correctly, used Tekken's .arc & .def however, in-game only Godfather from this dlc is available for selection. the others 10 wrestles don't shows up. Any Idea?

@csalt, lets try to isloate the problem. First try without injecting into any dlc and start the game. See if it freezes. Then try injecting into dlc 3 and see what happens.

@havtioh, that is caused either with the wrestler info not being injected into your save for that wrestler or the catalog file not unlocking the wrestler.

@csalt, lets try to isloate the problem. First try without injecting into any dlc and start the game. See if it freezes. Then try injecting into dlc 3 and see what happens.

@havtioh, that is caused either with the wrestler info not being injected into your save for that wrestler or the catalog file not unlocking the wrestler.

Would you mind to send me your dlc3 file? 

So, I've replaced the catalog file and did not got the Start Load freeze, but something is wrong. I've added every single file correctly, used Tekken's .arc & .def however, in-game only Godfather from this dlc is available for selection. the others 10 wrestles don't shows up. Any Idea?

I had that same problem. Turns out the Catalog.dlc file from the Community DLC 3 contains an entry for Godfather. To test it it out,  I added the entrys for this Community DLC into the Catalog file from Community DLC 3 and the new wrestlers show up. For whatever reason I can't add the entrys to DLC 3 (The nWo one) and have the wrestlers show up. I used replace rather than inject, in case that makes a difference.

Edited by JellyMan

Im adding them 1 wrestler at a time (because I had extra wrestlers Id added myself) so far Malenko and Saturn work fine, I'll report back as I progress.

Uploading my dlc 3 file now, internet is incredibly slow cos it's election day here. Will be done in a few hours.