Community DLC 4 - Released

tekken57

@bluemonkeymagic, You don't need to do anything with your xex file. You just need to remove the entries from your arc and def files. Look at the tutorial that Red Rooster posted for details.

@Red Rooster, you're welcome, glad to contribute to the community :)

Edited by tekken57

There is an additonal file used to add sound to some of the moves e.g. perfect plex.

The arc entry is long than the standard wrestler emd entries. Adding the new wrestler entries after this caused the game to crash when selecting the new dlc wrestlers. That is why I removed the entry in the arc and def files.

Every thing works fine except from DLC'3 Catalog.dlc. Everytime that I inject it, the game crashes

Hey Tekken i private messaged you about the Playlists that aren't working , only playlists from DLC 1 are working , all the names are correct dbl checked them all do the playlists have to be in a specific order ? , could that be it ? , the playlists are saved in alphabetic order , anyway to change that ? 

Hi gents, followed the tutorial but my game won't load now (crashing at start up).  I did install the files from the TU but have removed the entries from the Arc and I am using your def file.  Could it be that I need to use an unedited xex file? 

Hi gents, followed the tutorial but my game won't load now (crashing at start up).  I did install the files from the TU but have removed the entries from the Arc and I am using your def file.  Could it be that I need to use an unedited xex file? 

That's not the case. As I said 3 posts before, maybe you're with the same error/problem that I am. The Problem is only with the Catalog.dlc that we need to inject into Official DLC'3.

I've already checked it removing the modified DLC3 File and replacing with a fresh one, and nothing crashed anymore. So that's why I'm assuming that's as the major error...

@hotavioh, does the game work without the injection into dlc 3?

@mitchjo2345, some of the entrances are not done correct;y and I couldn't fix them. Which entrances are you having issues with? You can fix the entrances by assigning it the correct motion and playlist in game. Then assign the correct tron using x-packer. If you fix the entrances, please post the moveset file here.

@bluemonkeymagic, the arc and def files must correspond in the order which the werstlers are added. My suggestion is to add the new dlc wrestler pac files to your def. Then add each arc entry by using the "add new arc entry" function in x-packer. In this way, you can amend your existing arc file.

HOw are you replacing the catalog file, inject or replace? Try both and see which option works for you. Also remember to resign and rehash.

I've tried only injecting the catalog file (And yes, the game load without the dlc, or with the original one). However, I've opened it (the catalog) in XPacker, and noticed that there are 32 files, being 16-32 only the same entry: KevinNash(?Outs...) with Wrestle Id=0, is that normal?

Edited by HotavioH

That is correct, I created the extra dlc slots for the next dlc creator to use.

Ok... When I get home, I'll try to add it replacing the catalog instead of injecting it, and give you some feedback.

I have all the dlc files but can't remember which one is dlc 5.....could some remind me of which file number it is

I have all the dlc files but can't remember which one is dlc 5.....could some remind me of which file number it is

A09DECBF32B71FF36D0CBE0AF56B1618CA47CEEB54

btw, we should just edit dlc 5 and leave dlc 3 alone for the time being?

Well, you can test it for us. Open the DLC 3 (B66F56549929ABAE96EA716DD039B9C2FE86677C54) in LeFluffie, find the Catalog.dlc and select to replace it with the Community one intead of the inject option. If you do that will be very welcomed from my part.