Community DLC 4 - Released

tekken57

Currently undergoing beta testing. I am using a loan laptop from HP and it's causing problems when I edit the entrances as such most of the entrances are either not correct, don't display the tron or don't have the correct playlist. Hoping the beta testers can assist with the entrances, that's the last thing left to do before I can release.

• Like 2

I need another 5 beta testers for community dlc guys who are experienced in the installing the previous community dlc. I need assistnace with setting the entrances (assigning the hacked trons, playlists, etc). The loan laptop I have from HP is messing up save when I edit the entrances.

Any takers? The first five to respond will be added to the beta testing group.

Sorry I havent been any help but Im too busy with work, I havent even had a chance to play the game let alone add mods to it. I wish I had time to help :(

• 2 weeks later...

can anybody test if Bam Bam Bigelow has a blue pants in universe mode?

In a normal match he has the correct pants but if i use him in universe mode his pants are blue with stars.

What's the reason of that?

rirhub.png

I got this myself in exhibition mode before my game messed up and it also had a second slot named "Team"

Yes , the problem is that, the wrestler have two slots ("original" with correct attire and "team" with blue panties) but the pac file has only one patch injected and in the misc.pac i put for him only one attire.

I don't know how to delete the "team" attire

That looks like a superstar threads problem. Can you extract the pach file and inject into a pac with just one pach. That may solve the problem.

You're a mind reader bro, I just did that actually and it works now with no blue pants for the original slot. It still has the second "TEAM"  (Blue pants) attire listed though.  It is not really a big deal imo because Ken Shamrock still has the same thing (suit2attire).

Classic HHH in the community dlc had the same second attire as well listed as "AZUL" , I managed to get rid of it awhile back, but for the life of me I can't remember how I did it.

Edited by Connor MacLeod

Hey guys i wanted to install this before Bugsyboy's legends comes out.

Are all renders and mods included in this ?

When complete, everything is included: renders, mods, music, playlists, entrances, movesets, stats, and all.

At long last I've decided to release community dlc 4. the link has been emailed to registered X-Packer users this morning. There are still issues with the etnrances for some of the wrestlers which I couldnt not fix with the loan laptop I am using. If you fix these, please post the moveset file in this thread.

Hi teks, amazing work. Quick question, hoW's beSt to remove the TU data from the files? Is there a tutorial? Thanks