Community DLC 4 - Released

tekken57

Ok status update again.

- Trons done

- Still need to do playlists (Someone posted something about creating an Mindex folder with all the playlists so far, would save time if someone could create this).

- Need suggestions for attributes and abilities for the Saturn, Malenko, Benoit and Bam Bam.

The bad news is that my laptop is gone in for repairs and will only be back in 2 - 3 weeks. I am transferring files via usb and editing what ever I can in game. Anything which requires editing the save will have to wait until I get my notebook back.

My laptop still hasn't come back from repairs as yet, so the dlc is still delayed for now. Sorry guys.

I'm working on my new program for the time being and editing some of the models to look more like the wrestlers they are supposed to be. Will be releasing a few weeks time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tekken: will we have to have X-Rey to use anything related to community dlc 4 - or will X-packer be enough? Just checking in to make sure I haven't missed a release. Good to know you're tweaking models as well for this pack.

Edited by kidsampson

Tekken: will we have to have X-Rey to use anything related to community dlc 4 - or will X-packer be enough? Just checking in to make sure I haven't missed a release. Good to know you're tweaking models as well for this pack.

You only need x-packer 9 :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, at home with the flu so I had more time to work on this.

- Playlists complete. I'm not sure if all the entrances are correct based on the movesets I've received, but you guy can change this if you need to.

- Need to add a render for classic Edge, overwrote this with one of the new dlc guys by mistake.

- Need to add alt attires to Bam Bam

- Need to redo the textures on Benoit's tights as I edited the model to make the boots shorter.

- Need to complete my RVD mod or wait for Brave's new RVD mod, whichever comes first.

The problem is that my laptop is still at HP for repairs and the loan laptop I have has no software on it, so anything which requires me to edit the game files is not possible at the moment.

the mindex folder uploaded by bryanvskenta worked really well and has all the entrance music for the all the dlc packs.

Sorry for the delays guys, been incredibly hectic not having my laptop for the past month. Also trying to find free time between a hectic work schedule and coding X-Rey has been challenging.

• Like 1

Ok guys, at home with the flu so I had more time to work on this.

- Playlists complete. I'm not sure if all the entrances are correct based on the movesets I've received, but you guy can change this if you need to.

- Need to add a render for classic Edge, overwrote this with one of the new dlc guys by mistake.

- Need to add alt attires to Bam Bam

- Need to redo the textures on Benoit's tights as I edited the model to make the boots shorter.

- Need to complete my RVD mod or wait for Brave's new RVD mod, whichever comes first.

The problem is that my laptop is still at HP for repairs and the loan laptop I have has no software on it, so anything which requires me to edit the game files is not possible at the moment.

the mindex folder uploaded by bryanvskenta worked really well and has all the entrance music for the all the dlc packs.

Sorry for the delays guys, been incredibly hectic not having my laptop for the past month. Also trying to find free time between a hectic work schedule and coding X-Rey has been challenging.

No need to apologise - We all appreciate the work you've been putting into the community and look forward to the results

Also appreciate the update! No worries, good things take time. Hope you feel better soon!

Edited by kidsampson

• 2 weeks later...

Finishing up the modelling on Benoit, shaping the calves is proving to be tough. Then I need to redo the textures on all the Benoit attires based on the new model shape.

From there I need to redo the textures on Bam Bam to accomodate for the model changes.

Haven't had the time to work on RVD as yet, Brave's mod is coming along nicely though.

Great, can you post any new Images?

Yeah, Please Tekken can u upload any photos? :) I feel really excited to see Benoit:D

Alright, since you guys asked so nicely, some experiments I have being trying with X-Rey:

10ehcue.jpg

Fingers crossed, I should be getting my notebook back from repairs this Sunday, then I can resume working on the community dlc.

2K14 still has some life left. We've got this, Bugsyboy's Legends DLC pack, and Spirito's rendered save to look forward to still!

• Like 1

Tekken i am going to make the strings for Community DLC5 legends pack but i need the strings that i sent you that includes community DLC4 wrestlers.
I can't find it in my pc
thanks a  lot

Edited by motishow