Community DLC 4 - Released

tekken57

I just installed the community dlc and now installing the title update which I haven't done yet and dont know what line to change on the plist360.arc. When I started the game up all the previous community dlc appears but the only new wrestler I see is Bam Bam and all of the dlc 5 legends are not appearing either and the names are messed up I placed the strings and catelog files all in the proper places in dlc 5 and 3 and installed community dlc 1,2,3,4 and all the official dlc by following the tutorial only thing I'm thinking that is not allowing this to work is the title update I patched the .xex file and added the line at the end of the def file the line was added after adding the dlc 5 so I'm guessing its the FF FF 01 62 in the arc file but I have no clue what to change to match my arc file now that I added community dlc4.

plist360arc.png

Edited by coldpyro

@coldpyro, use connor's dlc file. It already has all the slots unlocked which will make all your dlc wrestlers appear.

@kreative, it's not neccesary to install the patch.

connors dlc was no different then what I had it only added bam bam and not sure if godfather was there before but still no rvd, benoit or anyone else from your dlc is appearing and names are messed up

Then the issue is with the wrestler info files. Make sure you have injected these correctly. If the names are still not correct then the issue is with the strings file which must be injected into dlc 5.

I went back an injected everything again with same results could you send your savedata file an i can just change it to my gamertag I dont know what could be wrong i injected the strings into dlc5.

I can't send you my savedata. It won't work with your arc and def files. My advice is to do things slowly. Start with a fresh save. Install one thing at a time and take backups.That way you can isolate the problem.

I went back an injected everything again with same results could you send your savedata file an i can just change it to my gamertag I dont know what could be wrong i injected the strings into dlc5.

Try if everything works without injecting the dlc then if it does you know the problem is that but if it dont then it may be your arc

I just went back and inject all the community dlc 1,2,3,4 all into a fresh save and still getting the same problems with names not appearing right and most of community dlc 4 not appearing also official dlc that has big E, Fandango, etc isn't showing up either along with the legends dlc I don't know what I'm missing maybe its a dlc file here's all the dlc files that I have on my hard drive in the pic below
dlcpic.png

The names problem is caused by your string file in your dlc. Make sure this is injected correctly. If the names are still correct, check the wrestler info file and ensure that the wrestler has been assigned the correct string.

The problem with the wrestlers for dlc 4 not showing up could be because of the unlock bit not being set correctly. Use Connors dlc file to fix this. If you still have an issue, check the wrestler info file and determine wether the wrestler is active and is assigned to the correct dlc pack.

I got all the community dlc now appearing and everyone I have tried appears to be working it was a problem with my arc I just wound up using the one you included in the dlc4 file. The names are all correct now as well I think what I did wrong was that I was injecting the cateloghd file I replaced it with the one in the dlc4 and injected the strings file and it worked. Thanks for the help

The fandango, big E dlc still isn't appearing but thats not a big deal.

Edited by coldpyro

Been holding off trying this to wait until all issues had been sorted out. Once I have all dlc working, I hate the idea of breaking what is already in place. Reading through the thread, here are the steps it seems that need to be taken:

1. If applicable, remove the arc and def entries for the title update if manually patched into files.

2. Use Connor's DLC3 to replace HDD file. This is located on post #192.

3. Go through the process of adding the DLC files to the save.

4. Replace catalog file in latest DLC.

5. Inject strings file into latest DLC.

Before I take the plunge, I'd like to clarify what is required for step 1. Here is the Red Rooster's tutorial: 

Do I simply delete the entries or replace them with FFFFFFFF or something else? If deleting, do I leave the FFFF at the end, and if so, how many?

Once the mods are installed, do I then reinstall the entries?

My hope is that once the Legends DLC is released, someone will take that file, add the extra wrestler packs like Luger and others that have been released, and just upload one final package (arc, def, save, etc.) for installation from a clean install.

Tekken, many thanks for your patience and advice as the community troubleshoots our problems. And thanks for your time in making all this possible to begin with.

Step 4 is not needed. Connors dlc already has the catalog file installed. You need to delete the entry detailed in red rooster tut.

If have all the other dlc's installed, you need to copy the arc entry's from where the renders start, overwriting you old entries as the arc file I posted contains entries for all the dlc's. Make sure you def file order also corresponds with the arc order.

You cannot upload a save file for someone else to use as each persons save is different and will cause the game to crash. You have to build your own save up.

Edited by tekken57

• 4 weeks later...

Help

When i start the match I get fatal crash and when I select Usos game freeze

Edit:

I did it its works fine, Bam Bam is  awesome

Edited by KREATIV

Everything works fine except Usos Title Entrance, everythime I get fatal crash, I have same problem with Booker T

Update the arc files. I had the same problem with Curtis Axel :)

• 2 months later...

Im late and wanted to know if anyone could reupload Connor's DLC3 so i can get CDLC4 working

I'm late too and I have not installed the cdl4 yet but did you try to use the catalog from cdlc5 on a standard fresh dlc3?