Community DLC 4 - Released

tekken57

At long last I've decided to release community dlc 4. the link has been emailed to registered X-Packer users this morning. There are still issues with the entrances for some of the wrestlers which I couldnt not fix with the loan laptop I am using. If you fix these, please post the moveset file in this thread.

A big thank you to everyone that assisted with the creation of this dlc as well as the awesome mods which were created by community.

==========================================================================================

Progress report:

1. Renders done for Hardy, benoit, rvd, bam bam (thanks Motishow). Need renders for Saturn and Malenko.

2. Need movesets for Saturn, Malenko and Bam Bam. Zhigge is working on moveset for Saturn already.

3. Strings to be done by Motishow in English and Spanish.

4. Bam Bam is complete and ready for the pack. Still working on Benoit alt attires and awaiting Saturn and Malenko.

5. I'm currently working on the arc, def, render and catalog files

6. I need ps3 titantrons as well for Saturn, Malenko, Bam Bam, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been getting a ton of PM's requesting me to do another community dlc pack. It seems that although Motishow has been posting individual wrestlers, people have been experiencing issues adding new wrestlers.

Anyways I will working on dlc to add the following:

GANGREL

JEY USO

JIMMY USO

BUFF BAGWELL

THE GODFATHER

JEFF HARDY

RVD

Bam Bam Bigelow (need help with renders, moveset and entrance)

Chris Benoit (need help with renders, moveset and entrance)

Perry Saturn (when nsienski is done with it).

Malenko (when nsienski is done with it).

I will not be providing links when this is complete as this will be exclusive to registered X-Packer users (check the official X-Packer thread for the list).

I am pretty busy workwise, so this will take a few weeks to complete.

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 1

Thank you. I'm generally good with these sorts of things, but count me in the camp having trouble this year. I appreciate this, and it's an added bonus with X-packer 9.

OH MY GODDDDD! This is an awesome news!! I really want to ask for a dlc pack 4, expecially for your Benoit and for Rvd, and the Uuos!! THANK YOU Man!! Thank you guys for your awesome work!!

This is awesome thanks alot the only 2 id like to see in a community dlc now are Triple H DX from wwe13 and your tie dye yellow and red Hulk Hogan as a separate wrestler so I can put the real american theme as his classic look and voodoo child as his last wwe run attire and same thing with the dx triple h.

• Like 1

I Can Help with the Renders, bro"

EDIT: Can the AE Lita be Included to that list too?

Edited by HotavioH

I Can Help with the Renders, bro"

EDIT: Can the AE Lita be Included to that list too?

You can add her as alt attire for in-game Lita. That was what I did.

Actually there are 11 in the list, lol.

BTW, it's normal the game crash itself when you go to Create a Moveset? For me, everything works right, only the CAM that gets Fatal Error...

Tekken thank you for malenko! I dont belevie I can RADICALZ THIS IS AMAZING!

P.S. I thin you dont need to add more wrestlers, the wrestler in the list are already awesome! :)

Actually there are 11 in the list, lol.

BTW, it's normal the game crash itself when you go to Create a Moveset? For me, everything works right, only the CAM that gets Fatal Error...

you're right. I think I should remove 5 wrestlers from the list then :p

^^ Me too, I'm excited about a Radicalz reunion

@kwonnwo , no I cannot extract movesets and entrances from caws. The moveset and entrances need to be assigned to a superstar for me to extract them. However, you can just send me the moveset file and it will be fine.

@bugsyboy  Thanks man :)

So, I've research in my pc and found a lot of renders, some that can be used in this DLC pack and the others. Here they are:

9iDfxHG.png

Edited by HotavioH
  • Like 1